in University at Buffalo (SUNY Buffalo) that teach Law Edit

02/21/2009
TE731 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Int'l Trade & Environment - The class seemed difficult to me, but maybe because it wasn't that interesting to me. He is VERY socratic, but won't embarass you, just won't answer a question. Test was pretty tough, but he gives you an idea of what will be on it. Pretty tough class but he is a good teacher.

10/06/2006
good
prop500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Love him!! One of my favorites. Actually made me interested in property. I learned a lot and did well in the class - my only A. He's smart and nice - he actually attempts to get to know his students. Highly recommended.

11/16/2005
good
Property Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great professor who can make even property interesting. Beware - he loves the socratic method, though he is relatively polite about it.

08/21/2005
good
Property Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Meidinger is great. Some people find his Socratic style intimidating, but he's really nice and completely brilliant. Get on his good side by being prepared for class and you'll be set.

06/17/2005
good
Property LAW507 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

"Did I somehow give you the impression that I answer questions? No - I ask questions. You answer them." Meidinger is Son of Socrates, but he knows how to use it well. Class is fun if you are well prepared. When the little smile appears, you either just impressed him or he is about to nail you for unclear thinking.