in Los Angeles City College that teach Psychology Edit
at Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles, CA
are you April Pavlik?

12/05/2014
good
PSY 43 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Would take again"

Truly works to make sure we have the PSY 43 experience in every way. There is no one else toi take. I highly recommend her.

07/06/2014
good
PSY 43 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I feel like I have been in therapy and I have learned what therapy and group is supposed to be. Fantastic teacher. Must be a great therapist!

06/29/2014
good
PSY 41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I learned a lot with this teacher. She is very knowledgeable and knows how to deliver. I highly recommend her.

06/21/2014
good
PSY 43 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you are taking Psychology 43, there is no else to take. You will really benefit from the experience. And then some. Great experience overall.

06/19/2014
good
Psych 41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great teacher. She works hard to make the class interesting and for us to do well. I highly recommend her.

06/18/2014
good
Psych 41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Take advantage of her extra credit. It helps ALOT and i mean ALOT. I went from a D to a B alone with the extra credit. Takes notes, come to class. Tests are not easy but not too hard either. All tests are multiple choice. They shouldn't be too bad if you just pay attention in class. Lifespan Psych is interesting.

06/11/2014
good
PSYCH 043 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Whether you are a psychology major or not, take psych 43 with Professor Pavlik. The experience alone might alter your view of others as well as your view of yourself. Professor Palvik strives to create an open environment for her students to discuss issues while she maintains both a forum for critical and psychology thinking. Great instructor.

05/29/2014
good
psych14 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Aprils is the best professor I have ever had! She is helpful in her lectures and is very knowledgeable in her field. Regardless of the class she teaching (I have taken all of them) SHE IS AWESOME!

12/24/2013
good
psy 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME teacher!! She gives you so many oppurtunities to get a high grade, gives ALOT of extra credit! Shes very chill and actually makes you want to listen to what shes saying and love psychology. I highly recommend her!! Im taking all my psychologys with her.

12/09/2013
good
psychology41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best professor I've ever had. I love her class can't wait to take with her next semester. Highly recommend professor April. Her class always interesting and clear one of the nicest great professor I' ve ever met.

12/05/2013
good
Psych 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Pavlik rocks. She's funny and very relate-able. She gives you a chance to bring your grade up.

10/08/2013
good
41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

the teacher is awsome! she gives good work. you actually learn n reflect it back into your life.You can talk to het and she will be upfront with you... i give her 5stars ... we need more teachers like her.

09/28/2013
good
Psych 141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This woman is the only way ill get through all of the shenanigans at LACC. Love her! So inspiring and an AWESOME proffessor.

08/17/2013
good
PSYCH 001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

She is a great professor! She is very clear, but if you're confused in any way just ask her and she will do her best to explain anything you didn't understand to you^^ Go to class, take notes, and listen. There is group work involved in this class, but sometimes it optional. She makes class interesting; take her~

06/14/2013
good
PSYC1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is nice and very likable. You can pass her class with a good grade as long as you do all the assignments properly and understand your topic before each test. Highly Recommended!

06/14/2013
good
Psych 41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is the sweetest lady out of all my years in college. She is not that easy, but she is not too hard either. She gives a fair amount of work and as long as you do it all, you should pass with a good grade.

05/24/2013
good
PSY 1-1150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you learn PSY 1 from Prof. Pavlik you can learn easily and she sticks out in your head like a wet sponge. Prof,Pavlik is one of the best teacher. I would recommend she is outstanding.

05/17/2013
good
Psych 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Yes she may stray but she admits to that and will tell you herself! Good professor, knows her stuff.

01/05/2013
PSY41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She does lose focus but she comes back to the subject. You have a fair to good chance for a B if you keep up with her.

01/04/2013

She strays from the subject a little too much for my blood. When she stays focussed, she is okay.