in Los Angeles City College that teach Psychology Edit
at Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles, CA
are you April Pavlik?

07/14/2014
good
Psy 14 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She thinks highly of herself because she has three degrees- I would too. She does get off topic often but it's not a bad thing, you get to know her a little more. She's youthful & has a great sense of humor & style. She seems intimidating but she's very approachable. You have to do your readings to pass her class. She's generous with grading.

07/06/2014
good
PSY 43 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I feel like I have been in therapy and I have learned what therapy and group is supposed to be. Fantastic teacher. Must be a great therapist!

06/29/2014
good
PSY 41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I learned a lot with this teacher. She is very knowledgeable and knows how to deliver. I highly recommend her.

06/21/2014
good
PSY 43 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you are taking Psychology 43, there is no else to take. You will really benefit from the experience. And then some. Great experience overall.

06/19/2014
good
Psych 41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great teacher. She works hard to make the class interesting and for us to do well. I highly recommend her.

06/18/2014
good
Psych 41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Take advantage of her extra credit. It helps ALOT and i mean ALOT. I went from a D to a B alone with the extra credit. Takes notes, come to class. Tests are not easy but not too hard either. All tests are multiple choice. They shouldn't be too bad if you just pay attention in class. Lifespan Psych is interesting.

06/11/2014
good
PSYCH 043 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Whether you are a psychology major or not, take psych 43 with Professor Pavlik. The experience alone might alter your view of others as well as your view of yourself. Professor Palvik strives to create an open environment for her students to discuss issues while she maintains both a forum for critical and psychology thinking. Great instructor.

05/29/2014
good
psych14 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Aprils is the best professor I have ever had! She is helpful in her lectures and is very knowledgeable in her field. Regardless of the class she teaching (I have taken all of them) SHE IS AWESOME!

12/24/2013
good
psy 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME teacher!! She gives you so many oppurtunities to get a high grade, gives ALOT of extra credit! Shes very chill and actually makes you want to listen to what shes saying and love psychology. I highly recommend her!! Im taking all my psychologys with her.

12/09/2013
good
psychology41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best professor I've ever had. I love her class can't wait to take with her next semester. Highly recommend professor April. Her class always interesting and clear one of the nicest great professor I' ve ever met.