in Los Angeles City College that teach Psychology Edit
at Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles, CA
are you April Pavlik?
01/05/2015
good
Psy 01 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A
"Inspirational" "Amazing lectures" "Would take again"

She say she was hard but I enjoy her class a lot. Not boring at all, she makes it fun. And she a multi tasks teacher. Do your work, understand the purpose, pass your test... Boom ga Ching AAA.

12/29/2014
good
PSY 43 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Would take again" "Participation matters"

This teacher gives her all to PSY 43. She is really the only one to take for this class. I very highly recommend her.

12/27/2014
good
"Participation matters" "There for you"

Great teacher who gives a great class. I will take her for everything I can. She is very personable and warm. I highly recommend her.

12/24/2014
good
PSY 3 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Respected by students" "There for you"

Organized and well done class. Very thorough lectures. Great personality. I very highly recommend her.

12/23/2014
good
PSY 41 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A
"Amazing lectures" "Would take again"

April is a great teacher. She knows her stuff and knows how to teach it!

12/23/2014
good
Psych 43 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: Audit/No Grade
"Participation matters" "Respected by students"

Great teacher! She runs a great Psych 43. We all look forward to it.

12/05/2014
good
PSY 43 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Respected by students"

Truly works to make sure we have the PSY 43 experience in every way. There is no one else toi take. I highly recommend her.

07/06/2014
good
PSY 43 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I feel like I have been in therapy and I have learned what therapy and group is supposed to be. Fantastic teacher. Must be a great therapist!

06/29/2014
good
PSY 41 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I learned a lot with this teacher. She is very knowledgeable and knows how to deliver. I highly recommend her.

06/21/2014
good
PSY 43 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you are taking Psychology 43, there is no else to take. You will really benefit from the experience. And then some. Great experience overall.

06/19/2014
good
Psych 41 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great teacher. She works hard to make the class interesting and for us to do well. I highly recommend her.

06/18/2014
good
Psych 41 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Take advantage of her extra credit. It helps ALOT and i mean ALOT. I went from a D to a B alone with the extra credit. Takes notes, come to class. Tests are not easy but not too hard either. All tests are multiple choice. They shouldn't be too bad if you just pay attention in class. Lifespan Psych is interesting.

06/11/2014
good
PSYCH 043 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Whether you are a psychology major or not, take psych 43 with Professor Pavlik. The experience alone might alter your view of others as well as your view of yourself. Professor Palvik strives to create an open environment for her students to discuss issues while she maintains both a forum for critical and psychology thinking. Great instructor.

05/29/2014
good
psych14 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Aprils is the best professor I have ever had! She is helpful in her lectures and is very knowledgeable in her field. Regardless of the class she teaching (I have taken all of them) SHE IS AWESOME!

12/24/2013
good
psy 1 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME teacher!! She gives you so many oppurtunities to get a high grade, gives ALOT of extra credit! Shes very chill and actually makes you want to listen to what shes saying and love psychology. I highly recommend her!! Im taking all my psychologys with her.

12/09/2013
good
psychology41 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best professor I've ever had. I love her class can't wait to take with her next semester. Highly recommend professor April. Her class always interesting and clear one of the nicest great professor I' ve ever met.

12/05/2013
good
Psych 3 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Pavlik rocks. She's funny and very relate-able. She gives you a chance to bring your grade up.

10/08/2013
good
41 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

the teacher is awsome! she gives good work. you actually learn n reflect it back into your life.You can talk to het and she will be upfront with you... i give her 5stars ... we need more teachers like her.

09/28/2013
good
Psych 141 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This woman is the only way ill get through all of the shenanigans at LACC. Love her! So inspiring and an AWESOME proffessor.

08/17/2013
good
PSYCH 001 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

She is a great professor! She is very clear, but if you're confused in any way just ask her and she will do her best to explain anything you didn't understand to you^^ Go to class, take notes, and listen. There is group work involved in this class, but sometimes it optional. She makes class interesting; take her~