in College of Santa Fe that teach Film Edit
at College of Santa Fe, Santa Fe, NM
are you Brent Kliewer?

01/17/2009
good
MOV422 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

All I really need to know I learned from listening to Brent.

01/29/2008
good
MOV202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best professor in the MOV department. He knows everything about anything. Amazing. Be sure to take extremely detailed notes in his classes because he goes on so many tangents and they will ALL be on future tests.

07/12/2005
good
Cinema History Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

I find Mr. Kliewer's class to be extemely illuminating and interesting.  He has a wonderful way of speaking.  He has a lot of energy and knowledge about films, and he'll show a bunch a films that you otherwise would not have seen at any other place in one of the greatest places to see movies: the Screen.  And he's a great advisor for a film project

07/11/2005
good
Hist of Film Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: C+

This man knows everything about film. Every country, every filmmaker, every film ever made has been watched by Brent. I'm so glad he made us watch everything. I've taken away so much from his classes. I know so much more and it's all his doing. And now a second opinion...