in Florida International University that teach Mathematics Edit
at Florida International University, Miami, FL
are you Douglas Scheib?

04/10/2010
good
mac1147 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor! Effective teaching method.

01/05/2010
good
mac1147 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST MATH PROFESSOR YOU WILL EVER HAVE.!!!I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.!!!

01/05/2010
good
mac1147 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THIS PROF IS THE BEST. IF YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT MATH, DONT WORRY, HE MAKES THE CLASS EASY TO UNDERSTAND. PLUS, IF YOU NEED HELP, HE WOULD DO HIS BEST TO HELP YOU OUT. BY FAR, HE IS THE BEST MATH PROFESSOR I'VE HAD.

08/25/2005
good
mgf 1998 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he is the best, if i ever have to take a class in where he is teaching i would not think twice. he is a great professor and very friendly.

08/18/2005
good
MGF 1998 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This professor is awesome! He is extremely helpful. He is a great teacher, and will literally go over the whole lesson again if you don't understand it. I strongly recommend him. He's so nice and overall a great teacher.

08/16/2005
good
MGF 1998 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE THIS TEACHER..HE WAS SUPER CLEAR..IF U DIDNT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING..HE WOULD REPEAT IT..TIL U GET IT..I UNDERSTOOD MATH 4 THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE..I LOVE THIS CLASS AND TEACHER..HE WAS GR8

08/15/2005
good

He is very understanding and his class in interesting. If you think that you are horrible at math I recommand him because he goes through every step in the problem until you understand everything.

08/10/2005
good
MGF 1998 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! He really explains well and makes sure that you understand. He's really nice and cares about his students. I'm terrible at math and I actually understood what he was talking about. Great teacher! I'd recommend him to anyone. :)

08/04/2005
good
MGF 1998 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a really good teacher!! Cares a lot about his students and makes sure that everyone understands the problems. His test are easy if you study for them. I STRONGLY recommend him.

07/14/2005
good

Awesome professor! He is very helpful and makes sure that everyone understands the work.