in Tuskegee University that teach History Edit
at Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL
are you Willie Fluker?

07/27/2012
good
HIST005 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

After reading all the comments here I am unsure of what to add. He was the best professor I have ever had! He is the true definition of what Booker T. Washington stood for and he did a great job in making sure we did not leave his class ignorant in any way. All I have to say is that if you are late then just go on back to where you came from!

07/09/2011
good
Hist101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He opened my Eyes. I took his class in 1987.

01/22/2011
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The Isis Papers was a great book! I probably would have never readw it if not for Dr. Fluker.

10/25/2010
good
hist104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A Genius.

09/14/2010
good
hist102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

outstanding

06/25/2010
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He always gave the pure, unadultarated, pristine, truth. Enough information to teach a nation. Funny how most never listened.

05/31/2010
good
Hist101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Fluker opened my mind to the possibilities of truth. He began helped me become a critical thinker and to deconstruct history. He also helped me to discover my Centre.

02/13/2010
good
Hist101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Simply one of the best !

08/09/2009
good
HIST104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Strict teacher but you will come out of this class with a lot of valuable knowledge that you will probably not learn anywhere else.

07/11/2009
HIst101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

No book required