Willie Fluker at Tuskegee University

Willie Fluker

Number of ratings 21 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

7/27/12

HIST005

After reading all the comments here I am unsure of what to add. He was the best professor I have ever had! He is the true definition of what Booker T. Washington stood for and he did a great job in making sure we did not leave his class ignorant in any way. All I have to say is that if you are late then just go on back to where you came from!

7/9/11

Hist101

He opened my Eyes. I took his class in 1987.

1/22/11

HIST101

The Isis Papers was a great book! I probably would have never readw it if not for Dr. Fluker.

10/25/10

hist104

A Genius.

9/14/10

hist102

outstanding

6/25/10

HIST101

He always gave the pure, unadultarated, pristine, truth. Enough information to teach a nation. Funny how most never listened.

5/31/10

Hist101

Professor Fluker opened my mind to the possibilities of truth. He began helped me become a critical thinker and to deconstruct history. He also helped me to discover my Centre.

2/13/10

Hist101

Simply one of the best !

8/9/09

HIST104

Strict teacher but you will come out of this class with a lot of valuable knowledge that you will probably not learn anywhere else.

7/11/09

HIst101

No book required

1/4/09

HIST104

I've lived a better life because of Professor Fluker. Anybody could learn a lot from the man. He's very smart. Participation is a key in any of his classes.

9/3/08

HIST101

I was left a thinker. I took Dr. Fluker some years ago. I was shy but by the time I completed my journey in his classes I knew what I wanted and most important could define my self with no shame.

12/21/07

Hist103

Well, well. Very weird man i must say, but his classes never really made me bored. He is funny too. Just do the presentations and talk A LOT in class and you will pass.

12/14/07

hist101

Dr. Fluker gave me a foundation upon which to build. He presented me with ideas that made me think, even 18 years after taking his class. He's a credit to TU & to people of African descent. Doc, if you read this, I still dont say God Bless You after a sneeze & there's no such place as africa-america on the map. I know who I am! Thank you Doc!

9/26/06

Hist300

Dr. Fluker is truly one of a kind. I graduated 6 years ago, and I still remember his class as a defining moment in my educational career. I will always remember and cherish my experience and the knowlege of self and empowerment I gained from Fluker's teachings.

10/21/05

History

I took Flukers class over 3 years ago n his shyt still sticks with me. Everyone on campus knows n speaks of him and his methods, dont say "God bless" when u sneeze, ect ect.. Failed the midterm and final in his class but still walked out with a grade, he basically just wants to see u voice your opinion. dont b afraid to speak in his class that will be your grade

10/11/05

history

9/10/05

History

Flukers class is awesome. he just wants us to read and find out wut we believe in

8/23/05

HST103,104

Fluker is the best teacher at TU he definitely "Lifts the veil of ignorance from you" I really enjoyed his messages. I was indeed a change person when I walked out of his class my "freshwomen" year 2000-2001

8/21/05

Hist 103&104

Ol slick Willie is a GREAT teacher. He is one of the professors at TU that force you to think and use your own brain for analytical purposes. Though a little far fetched sometimes his militant style of teaching is thought provoking. Willie Fluker is DEFINITELY part of the Tuskegee experience you'd be remiss if you didnt take him while there.

More History professors at Tuskegee University