in Tuskegee University that teach History Edit
at Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL
are you Willie Fluker?

07/27/2012
good
HIST005 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

After reading all the comments here I am unsure of what to add. He was the best professor I have ever had! He is the true definition of what Booker T. Washington stood for and he did a great job in making sure we did not leave his class ignorant in any way. All I have to say is that if you are late then just go on back to where you came from!

07/09/2011
good
Hist101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He opened my Eyes. I took his class in 1987.

01/22/2011
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The Isis Papers was a great book! I probably would have never readw it if not for Dr. Fluker.

10/25/2010
good
hist104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A Genius.

09/14/2010
good
hist102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

outstanding

06/25/2010
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He always gave the pure, unadultarated, pristine, truth. Enough information to teach a nation. Funny how most never listened.

05/31/2010
good
Hist101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Fluker opened my mind to the possibilities of truth. He began helped me become a critical thinker and to deconstruct history. He also helped me to discover my Centre.

02/13/2010
good
Hist101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Simply one of the best !

08/09/2009
good
HIST104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Strict teacher but you will come out of this class with a lot of valuable knowledge that you will probably not learn anywhere else.

07/11/2009
HIst101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

No book required

01/04/2009
good
HIST104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I've lived a better life because of Professor Fluker. Anybody could learn a lot from the man. He's very smart. Participation is a key in any of his classes.

09/03/2008
good

I was left a thinker. I took Dr. Fluker some years ago. I was shy but by the time I completed my journey in his classes I knew what I wanted and most important could define my self with no shame.

12/21/2007
Hist103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Well, well. Very weird man i must say, but his classes never really made me bored. He is funny too. Just do the presentations and talk A LOT in class and you will pass.

12/14/2007
good
hist101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Fluker gave me a foundation upon which to build. He presented me with ideas that made me think, even 18 years after taking his class. He's a credit to TU & to people of African descent. Doc, if you read this, I still dont say God Bless You after a sneeze & there's no such place as africa-america on the map. I know who I am! Thank you Doc!

09/26/2006
good
Hist300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Fluker is truly one of a kind. I graduated 6 years ago, and I still remember his class as a defining moment in my educational career. I will always remember and cherish my experience and the knowlege of self and empowerment I gained from Fluker's teachings.

10/21/2005
good
History Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took Flukers class over 3 years ago n his shyt still sticks with me. Everyone on campus knows n speaks of him and his methods, dont say "God bless" when u sneeze, ect ect.. Failed the midterm and final in his class but still walked out with a grade, he basically just wants to see u voice your opinion. dont b afraid to speak in his class that will be your grade

10/11/2005
good
history Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

09/10/2005

Flukers class is awesome. he just wants us to read and find out wut we believe in

08/23/2005
good
HST103,104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Fluker is the best teacher at TU he definitely "Lifts the veil of ignorance from you" I really enjoyed his messages. I was indeed a change person when I walked out of his class my "freshwomen" year 2000-2001

08/21/2005
good
Hist 103&104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ol slick Willie is a GREAT teacher. He is one of the professors at TU that force you to think and use your own brain for analytical purposes. Though a little far fetched sometimes his militant style of teaching is thought provoking. Willie Fluker is DEFINITELY part of the Tuskegee experience you'd be remiss if you didnt take him while there.