Anne Kinggard at Pellissippi State Community College

Anne Kinggard

Number of ratings 17 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/30/13

Art History I

Do the outside art projects and discussion questions. Study the slides. Ask questions.

3/14/13

ART

I went on to get a degree in Graphic design at the local University but in my entire 5 year college career, Anne Kinggard truly stood out from the others. 15 years later, she still stands out in my mind and has a genuine interest in the lives of her students! Love, love, love her

1/23/13

ART2010

This teacher is amazing. I enjoyed the class and she made it that much more enjoyable because she is fun. Take this course and you won't be disappointed!

11/11/12

Arthi0001

Best professor I've ever had. Only professor I remember after 8yrs of college. Anne's art history class is the only class I'd ever take again.

10/19/12

ARTH2010

Her online art history class is amazing! If you have a full semester of hard classes and need a humanities credit, take this course! She is an excellent professor and this has by far been my favorite course at PSTCC. And I can do it from the comfort of my bed!

1/10/11

ART1720

I was very nervous about taking Art History, especially during Summer!, thanks to poor experience at UT. Anne was above and beyond what I could have hoped for in a teacher. She was very clear on what she wanted you to learn and her slides were excellent for studying. I am glad she is still teaching online- so here is to next semester! (Art 1730)

12/19/10

ART1720

Awesome! Online class was super easy as long as you listen to her slide lectures and take thorough notes. Exams are open-book but the study guide pretty much tells you exactly what the written questions are going to cover. Easy A and minimum time required. PS- I only used the book during exams but it definitely came in handy.

7/28/10

ART1710

I didn't think I would like this class, but Anne is the best professor I have ever had. She has stories for days that are great. Pellissippi State is losing one of its greatest assets by her retiring.

4/14/10

Art1730

I love Ms. Kinggard! She's my favorite teacher at PSCC! Her online Western Art class is fantastic! She is one of very few teachers that has an easy-to-follow online structure. Her powerpoints are super helpful and informative. I liked art history before, but now I love it! I'm even thinking about switching my major to it. Thank you for everything!

11/16/09

ArtWWW

I was surprised when I saw all the positive feedback..Maybe her awesomeness doesn't apply to online class. For a general ed class, I felt like she was way too nit-picky and demanding. So if you have the chance to take her in person, maybe do that. Wouldn't recommend for online

12/8/08

ART1730

Ms, Kinggard is absolutely awesome! She is truly interesting. I ended up developing a love for Art that I didn't know I had. She is one of two professors at the top of favorites list. I wish she taught other subjects.

3/24/08

ART1720

Excellent Class! Very interesting and an awesome instructor. Would take her again in a heartbeat! A++++

3/6/07

art1720

2/9/06

art 1720

Absolutely wonderful! Anne helped me fall back in love with Art again. Never a dull moment in class, loved her sense of humor. Thanks Anne for sparking my interest back in the history of ART!!!

11/7/05

ART 1720

GREAT professor! To be honest, I wasn't even interested in the class when I signed up, but she has made it interesting and fun. She is very understanding, helpful, and easy to work with.

9/21/05

Art 1720

She is the most awesome professor I have ever met! Out going and funny, as well as smart and interesting. I am having a blast learning about Art History... Just an all around great professor!

7/19/05

Art

She is the best, clearest, and funnest teacher ever--especially if you are an art student. She is extremely helpful and her classes are great. She has a great sense of humor. She is probably the only advisor that knows what she is talking about. Her classes are super laid back. You can sleep in her art history class, but I never had the desire to.

More Art professors at Pellissippi State Community College