in Pellissippi State Community College that teach Art Edit

04/30/2013
good
Art History I Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Do the outside art projects and discussion questions. Study the slides. Ask questions.

03/14/2013
good
ART Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I went on to get a degree in Graphic design at the local University but in my entire 5 year college career, Anne Kinggard truly stood out from the others. 15 years later, she still stands out in my mind and has a genuine interest in the lives of her students! Love, love, love her

01/23/2013
good
ART2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is amazing. I enjoyed the class and she made it that much more enjoyable because she is fun. Take this course and you won't be disappointed!

11/11/2012
good
Arthi0001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best professor I've ever had. Only professor I remember after 8yrs of college. Anne's art history class is the only class I'd ever take again.

10/19/2012
good
ARTH2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Her online art history class is amazing! If you have a full semester of hard classes and need a humanities credit, take this course! She is an excellent professor and this has by far been my favorite course at PSTCC. And I can do it from the comfort of my bed!

01/10/2011
good
ART1720 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I was very nervous about taking Art History, especially during Summer!, thanks to poor experience at UT. Anne was above and beyond what I could have hoped for in a teacher. She was very clear on what she wanted you to learn and her slides were excellent for studying. I am glad she is still teaching online- so here is to next semester! (Art 1730)

12/19/2010
good

Awesome! Online class was super easy as long as you listen to her slide lectures and take thorough notes. Exams are open-book but the study guide pretty much tells you exactly what the written questions are going to cover. Easy A and minimum time required. PS- I only used the book during exams but it definitely came in handy.

07/28/2010
good
ART1710 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I didn't think I would like this class, but Anne is the best professor I have ever had. She has stories for days that are great. Pellissippi State is losing one of its greatest assets by her retiring.

04/14/2010
good
Art1730 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love Ms. Kinggard! She's my favorite teacher at PSCC! Her online Western Art class is fantastic! She is one of very few teachers that has an easy-to-follow online structure. Her powerpoints are super helpful and informative. I liked art history before, but now I love it! I'm even thinking about switching my major to it. Thank you for everything!

11/16/2009
ArtWWW Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I was surprised when I saw all the positive feedback..Maybe her awesomeness doesn't apply to online class. For a general ed class, I felt like she was way too nit-picky and demanding. So if you have the chance to take her in person, maybe do that. Wouldn't recommend for online