in Everett Community College that teach Chemistry Edit
at Everett Community College, Everett, WA
are you Mark Kontulis?

02/25/2014
good
Chem 140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Great teacher. Always willing to help. Fun labs. HAve to stay on top of things all the time. Just a great teacher.

02/25/2014
good
Chem 131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

In my section there was only 4 students left at the end. This is an intro class and he treats it as upper level. He also has an attitude like he can't be bothered. His lectures are good. I felt like I learned a lot even though my grade didn't reflect that. Retook the class from another teacher and got 100% overall. Run for your life!

09/16/2013
good
Chem131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

This was my favorite teacher and class at EvCC. The lectures were clear, tests based on the worksheets. Study and learn the worksheets and the tests are not impossible. He doesn't allow students to waste time during class and lab, use your critical thinking skills! A is not easy, but achievable with some work.

06/13/2013
good
chem 163 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mark is a really funny and clear teacher. He is willing to help outside of class. I loved his class! Homework was extra credit which helped a ton. :)

06/13/2013
good
Chem163 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Don't trust these old reviews! I can tell Mark has been improving on validating all student's questions. He talks quickly but clearly. Quizzes are easy. Exams are hard but fair. Homework is extra credit. I was scared to have him as a professor, but now I am pleased with the instruction I received. However, one thing: prepare for lots of sassiness!