in College of Central Florida that teach Humanities Edit
Sarah Satterfield
Professor in the Humanities department
at College of Central Florida, Ocala, FL
are you Sarah Satterfield?

09/16/2014
good
hum1020 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Would take again" "There for you"

She has her own textbook for you to write the answers in. Study the definitions and you''ll pass her tests. Super easy super nice super smart. I''m sorry but if you get less than a B then you either didn''t show up or fell asleep.

08/11/2014
good
HUM1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

One of the best teachers I have had at this school. You will pass the class if you study. She gives you all the info you need to pass each test. Highly recommend her to anyone taking this course!

07/30/2014
good
HUM1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Dr. Satterfield! She has a really good attitude and is very pleasant. Her outline for Intro to Humanities helped so much. I'm taking her again next semester for Music Appreciation! I'm so pleased that I am having her for an instructor again. I will always recommend her to anybody who is about to take a humanities class!

07/15/2014
good
HUM1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

Professor Satterfield is an Awesome teacher, very easy to follow outline book where all the tests come from. Simple presentation that had to be completed. Took as a mini mester after failing humanities before and had no problems. Highly recommended as a teacher!

06/26/2014
good
HUM1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was AMAZING. Be prepared to study the outline she makes. I learned a lot from her class and I did not want it to end!! She is very sweet, thorough, and helpful. You need a book. We only had one power-point presentation to do at the end of the semester.