in Rutgers - State University of New Jersey that teach Philosophy Edit

05/15/2014
good
PHI 268 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great lecturer. Intimidating at first, but he seems to be a very fair grader. I got an A, expecting a B. Would definitely take another class of his.

05/14/2014
good
PHIL-LAW Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor will put you to work! Be prepared to do ALL the readings(highlight and take notes, show up to class everyday and don't bother asking him questions about the exams because he will not even bother answering it. I learned a lot, but he made me sweat. Show effort and dedication and he will take it into consideration. GOOD LUCK!

04/21/2014
Western Civ Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Worst professor I have ever had in my 4 years of college. DO NOT Take him!!!!

12/31/2013
good
Intro to Ethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Hutchens is a very wise man. However, he is a professor who is serious about his subject. I got an A in the class, but it was not easy at all. You must attend EVERY lecture or you might miss something important on the test. When studying, read everything including what may seem vague or unimportant. He is helpful if you approach his kindly.

12/26/2013
good
31786 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very smart man. He doesn't take any shenanigans from anyone. He said that he gives grade boosts to those who regularly attend class. I thought the final exam was really hard, but I somehow got a 96 on it. (He clearly boosted my grade).