in Argosy University that teach Psychology Edit
1.9
1.9

08/09/2008
good
Proje1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took several courses with him at GSPP (the best Rorschach professor you can find). He was my mentor there. Then I transferred to another school and succeeded to convince that faculty to allow him to still be the chair for my dissertation. Dr. Dsurney has certainly been the most influential figure in my professional development.

07/18/2008
good
PSYA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Actually, I was a student at GSPP and I thought that Dsurney was a great teacher. He was funny and down to earth. Sure, at times he was a bit disorganized, but hey, when you can barely see, it can cause a problem. All I can say is this - when he had office hours (or other times), there were always students at his door - he was accessible.

03/12/2008
ProjAsse Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I had this guy for several classes at GSPP. None were worth my money/time/effort. He 'lost' several take home tests, accused the entire class of unethical behavior, and frequently used threats of academic dismissal if you dared challenge him in class or in clinical discussions. Not a good professor or a good clinician

10/21/2007
CLASSSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Terrible!

05/15/2006
cog ass. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

03/15/2006
cognitive Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

03/09/2006
Object. & Cog. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

12/21/2005
cog Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

harsh

08/14/2005
Cognitive Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Worst professor I ever had. Treats students like garbage. Threatens them with the ethics board. Always late. Combine a God complex with a Napoleon complex, and there's Johnny.