Elaine Carlyle at State College of Florida Manatee-Sarasota

Elaine Carlyle

Number of ratings 12 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/19/05

math

haha guess you failed and your sorry. she gave out notes becuase noone took any so if you dont understand them you should learn english. got grades back form tests the next day. who's class were you in, not hers.

12/17/05

MAT 0012

If u thought she was a good teacher then I dont know how..she should owe me the money I spent on wasting my time in her class..I taught myself each chapter every week bc her notes are so unclear. Never ever take her and if have her drop her. Everyone in my class gave her bad evualtions.

12/16/05

MAT 0012

Worst teacher I have ever had in my life!! Notes unclear and all over the place. Can't control the class. Gets angry when we do bad on the tests. Doesn't even know half the kids names and when u ask for your grade she just says do well on the next test. No help at all..Never take her ever!

12/14/05

MAT

she wasnt clear on anything at all. Not fun to listen to or even look at. take any other teacher if you can

Just horrible.

math

Som of us came over after finals she told us about this site. Wow it is cool. Yeah, shes ok. told us what questions were on the test like it was a review but the same questions with differnt numbers were on it anyway. My friend in another class she teach he thinks its ok to. I like how she shows the problems. got to do homework listen so you do goo

MATH

NEVER SAW INSECURE. ANGRY MAYBE WHEN SOME WOULDNT STOP TALKING SO LOUD THAT WE COULDNT HERE. AND WHEN SOME IDIOT HAD AN IPOD ON RIGHT IN FRONT. DUMMER AND DUMMER. IM FINALLY PASSING THIS DAM COURSE AND ITS BECAUSE THIS BAD TEACHER EXPLAINED MATH TO ME. WOW SHE THRU OUT A STUDENT WHO WAS ON A CELL PHONE. TOUGH TURD, DUMMY!

12/13/05

OMG! someone is pmsing! bad grade or something? she will stay evenings to tutor and helped me a lot. OK, maybe her jokes aren't so good, but lectures are clear and hamdouts help a lot. Keeps asking if we understand, goes over stuff and even test review questions are on the test if you listen. Im taking her for the next class too.

12/12/05

MAT 0012

Terrible instructor. As was stated before, very insecure and it affects her teaching. She is very unclear on everything from assignments to the instructing itself. If you have her for next semester, I would advise dropping and finding a new instructor ASAP.

11/5/05

MAT 0012

HORRIABLE teacher. very insecure and takes this out upon the class. messes things up all the problems up while trying to teach and confuses everyone. Acts as if she doesnt know what she is doing. NOT ORGANIZED!!!

9/25/05

MAT 0012

says she wants everyone to get A. and helps if you ask, lets us take retests. I hat math, but its not so bad with so much help.

8/31/05