in University of South Florida that teach Criminology Edit
at University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
are you Lorie Fridell?

04/25/2009
good
CCJ9999 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

High energy; interesting; no busy work - everything is for educating you. Fair and respectful to students.

02/24/2009
CrimL102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Her activities re: Sheriff Gee's panel has done little to enhance her reputation as a responsible and fair judge of human behavior.

06/10/2008
good
CJJ4010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She was awesome at Florida State University. The classes were very interesting. She was one of my favorites. I hope she still wears the socks during exams.

06/09/2008
good
Crim400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had Dr Fridel as a professor when she taught at Florida State University. She was never an easy A but I worked in her classes and earned my grades. Many years later I still remember her as a mentor. She would never know this but she was one of the main reasons I made it through school. I will always be grateful that she made me work.

06/27/2007
good
lawmorl Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

you read a lot! you have 2 research papers, you cant BS them either. tests arent easy. BUT the class was extremely interesting, it really opened my eyes to the gov't. she is VERY liberal, so if your not then you might not enjoy the class.