in SUNY Oneonta that teach Chemistry Edit
at SUNY Oneonta, Oneonta, NY
are you Paul V. Koehn?

09/30/2008
good
bioch230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

committed biochemist

12/19/2005
good
CHEM 100 Lab Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Nicest old guy - Cried on our last day because he was so happy we became good friends (in his eyes, I dont think I ever knew the name of my Lab partner but oh well)... VERY EASY - definitly take him!! Just checks off labs... we worked as a table and were out in 30 minutes most days ^.^

12/07/2005
good
chem 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

cutest lil old man teacher ever! easiest lab ever, easy grader. i loved him, the last day of class he even gave a little speech saying how he felt he had become friends w/ all of us..

11/01/2005
good
CHEM 330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was the easiest 300 level class I have ever taken. Hes nice and cares about how well you do in the class. Tries to work with everyone so that you are happy with your proformance.

08/31/2005
good
intro biochem Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This guy is always cancelling class and rearranging the schedule so classes are say twice a week instead of three times. He is definitely worth taking.