in California State University, Sacramento that teach Communication Edit
at California State University, Sacramento, Sacramento, CA
are you Gerri Smith?

08/01/2013
good
coms105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor! EXtremely helpful and sweet. We learned a lot! Would definitely recommend you take her class!

05/01/2012
good
Com008 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

My favorite professor! Engages students in class discussion and lecture activities to keep it interesting. Genuinely cares about helping students. Flexible and clear instructing.

07/08/2011
good
COMS4H Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Love this teacher! She is the best.

05/15/2011
good
COMS4 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

At first I thought I'd hate this Prof. Smith's class because I HATED public speaking. I wasn't good at it and I was just always so nervous to speak in front of the class. But by the end of the semester, I became more comfortable with public speaking and it also became my favorite class. She's a great teacher!

03/04/2010
good
Coms105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Except her final project class felt like a total waste of time. She's not clear, not organized, not knowledgeable, not useful, nothing. Tests are bizzare, straight from the book, but she's making them confusing. Nice lady, but doesn't seem to know her subject or how to teach it. Skip her...