in Los Angeles City College that teach Business Edit
Professor in the Business department
at Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles, CA
are you Luther Guynes?

07/14/2014
BUS 01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

His class is a waste of time. If business is your major, do NOT take him. He tells us to buy the book but it was never used. All he does is tell you a story for an hour then dismisses the class. Only take his class if you need the extra units. Really easy A.

07/09/2013
good
BUS1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Will help you where you need help. Fun projects. Must read the book!

12/14/2012
good
bus3306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AWSOME

08/20/2012
good
BUS001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT PROFESSOR!!

05/26/2011
BUS3306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Guynes is one of the simplest teachers that exist. I literally didn't attend 7 weeks of class, showed up one day and asked what I missed and he handed me a take home test and I passed it (its K5 work) But when he graded me I walked up to him and he put a random grade by some random students name. Case closed, hes getting way to old. But EASY!