in University of Houston that teach Psychology Edit
Richard Kasschau
Professor in the Psychology department
at University of Houston, Houston, TX
are you Richard Kasschau?

04/07/2014
PSYCH 1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Do not ever take this teacher.

01/08/2014
Psych 1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Worst class of my life. I only took it cause I had to. if you can take another teacher. I got a C on every test and about a B on all of the quizzes and a B on the paper and somehow got an A. NO CLUE. but his teaching is horrible. hes old and is hard to understand. theres just better professors

12/28/2013
PSYC 1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I got an A in this class, only because of the massive curves he gives BECAUSE EVERYONE FAILS. I failed every test, but with the curves I got B's on everything. Then the final grades were curved again. Even though I got an A, I would NOT RECOMMEND this class to ANYONE. I would not wish the headaches this class gave me on my worst enemy...

12/24/2013

I showed up to literally 3 classes and pretty much slept through those too. I didn't study for any of the tests including the final. On the first 2 tests i got 25/45. I did the project the day it was due. For the online quizzes pull up the pdf of the textbook and use control f. I spent about 3 hours total on this class the entire semester,got an A.

12/21/2013
PSYC 1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Mandatory $100 textbook. 17 online quizzes w/ unlimited attempts (free 100s), quizzes are half of your grade! 3 tests 1 final, and 1 essay. Drops lowest test and has huge curves. Easily received an A but you need to read his textbook which has free audio too.

12/19/2013
PSYC 1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The worst class ever. He was in the hospital for quite a bit of the semester, and even his TAs didn't know what was going on. Due dates were not clear, and I taught myself based on his old lectures on youtube. Waste of my time. Thank god for the biggest curve on the face of the planet. You have to buy his book and syllabus. Stupid. Never take him.

12/17/2013
PSYCH 1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This is the worst professor I've ever had. Never knew when anythings was due and his directions are unclear. I went to all but 2classes and I learned nothing, and didn't get the attendance credit that was promised. The online tests only give you 30 seconds per question, but you have unlimited attempts. The only upside is that he gives huge curves.

12/15/2013
good
Psyc 1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Not really sure why everyone hates this guy. I thought his class was enjoyable and not too difficult, and he was nice. You must read the textbook; everything comes from it, including review questions helpful for study. The syllabus is in his written book, and it changes, so make sure to keep track of things he says in class. Grading is on a curve.

12/13/2013
PSYC1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Do not take this class. The professor mumbles a lot and you can barely understand him. The quizzes are hard but there are PDFs online available. Luckily, there was a huge curve to the tests. There is an independent project but the class is really boring.

12/11/2013
PSYC 1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Decent professor if you pay attention and are not lazy. Class is super easy and almost guaranteed an A if you are some what dedicated to your studies. Although I would not recommend him, like I said it is super easy to get an A.