in Chandler-Gilbert Community College that teach Psychology Edit
at Chandler-Gilbert Community College, Chandler, AZ
are you Belinda Ramos?

12/15/2013
good
PSY 132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

Dr. Ramos is a really awesome teacher. She takes a lot of extra time to make class more engaging for the class and to make sure everyone understands the concepts. She does assign a lot of work and is a pretty tough grader, so don't expect an easy A.

12/13/2013
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

I LOVED all of the feedback Dr. Ramos provided. She is super easy to talk to gave such awesome feedback. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I learned from this class and her.

07/25/2013
good
PSY 132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This was a very easy class. The quizes are all online and you can take it multiple times so you should get a A every single time. The tests on the other hand were pretty hard but there are only 2 and they are curved. There is enough extra credit to make up for the hard tests. She goes over very easy concepts in class but the tests are harder.

05/15/2013
good
Psy132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took this class in person, I do love her, class was easy and assignments were also easy, she gives out a lot of extra credit, which is nice because her tests were somewhat confusing, but needles to say you can still get an A, I did. Other then the tests (mid term and final) you only have quizzes, so not the end of the world. I would recommend her!

08/17/2012
good
PSY132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great online teacher. She kept class interesting when we did meet. Test were pretty easy as long as you studied the material a little. Deff recommend her for a hybrid class.

05/11/2012
good
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I would highly recommend Dr. Ramos to anyone interested in taking a Psychology class. I had her for an online class and believe it or not she was more responsive and communicated better than my teachers that I actually had to go to the school for! If you stay on top of your assignments there is no way you won't pass with flying colors!

01/09/2012
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This class is more intensive than most online classes I've taken at CGCC, but if you keep up with the work then you'll do ok. Mid term and final are taken at the testing center. Mid term was hard to understand some of the questions. Got a low C. Final was pretty easy, got a B+. Just make sure you actually read or at least understand the concepts.

12/14/2011
good

I took this class online and it was pretty easy. sometimes I was not clear on assignments, but if you have a question she does get back to you right away. If you do take her, make sure you study the learning objectives because that is what she tests on. If you study those and turn in assignments you will pass her class. She also has extra credit!!

05/23/2011
PSY132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Enthusiastic. Fast work. Class time was a total waste except the aatttendance. Test questions are fuzzy and she posts a lot of useless info on blackboard rather than emphasizing relevant due dates. The timing for online due dates was consistent but weird(mon 5, wed 12, class wed 12:30, hard to remember!)

05/16/2011
good

Professor Ramos was by far my favorite online teacher. She answers your questions thoroughly, lets you know how you are doing and how you can improve. She's very passionate about psychology and she gives you all the resources you need to succeed in class. Alot of extra credit opportunity too!

05/13/2011
good
PSY132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The class was a hybrid. most of the teaching is from just reading the textbook and doing the online stuff. class time was mostly just clarifying the things we already read in the book on our own. it was a fun and interesting class though.

05/08/2011
PSY132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Passionate and fun teacher, but lacks clarity. Test questions were fuzzy and ambiguous at times. It's a hybrid class. Most of the in-class time was spent telling us what to do online. Not much in-person teaching.

01/30/2011
psy101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took this class online . For me it was hard to fully grasp the concepts just by the text book. She has you doing online discussion boards, blogs, and also had a mandatory meeting to attend at the beginning of the semester on a Saturday from 11-1:30... I am dropping the class and taking one at the campus.

03/07/2010
good
PSY132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I think if I would have taken Ramos' class as non-hybrid, I would have enjoyed the class more. Ramos is sweet, interesting, and enthusiastic--however, because the class I took was hybrid, I felt like I got little to no teaching from Ramos herself. I felt like we had fun in class, but that's it. I definitely reccommend her as a non-hybrid course.

01/09/2008
good
psy101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

A good teacher. She's passionate about what she teaches, and manages the class in a way that it's always a relaxing and positive atmosphere. I would take her again given the oppurtunity.

10/03/2005
good
Psy 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ramos is a wonderful teacher! She is funny and helps you every chance she gets. She makes sure you understand the lectures before she moves on to the next subject.

08/31/2005
good
PSY 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

From the first day of class she has made the students and I feel welcome. She has helped me to better understand various topics within psychology. She is very understandable and always in a GREAT mood! Mrs. Ramos thank you!