in University of Wisconsin- Parkside that teach Fine Arts Edit
Professor in the Fine Arts department
at University of Wisconsin- Parkside, Kenosha, WI
are you David Holmes?

12/14/2009
art100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Holmes is an excellent teacher and artist. I recommend taking him as a professor.

04/03/2009
good
Art100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Certainly knowledgeable about his subject, but tends to be a bit blowhardish. Lords over his class and plays favorites. Disliked me because I belonged to an organization that his son went to and dropped out because of.

12/05/2007
good
Art101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I think he's a great professor I have him for Art Appreciation, I would love to take more classes with him he's one of a kind!

05/03/2007
good
Art102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor and has a sense of humor. Holmes definitely knows his material and gives you good feedback on projects. One of the classes I actually enjoyed!

04/04/2007
good
ART102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. I enjoy being in his class. He is fun and humorous, and very personable.

04/28/2006
good
art appreciatio Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

09/10/2005
good
Painting Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

r0xx0r.

08/30/2005
good
Art 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A