in Mesa Community College that teach Chemistry Edit
at Mesa Community College, Mesa, AZ
are you Michael Scott?
B+

06/08/2014
CHM 152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: WD

He is a great professor but I wouldn't personally recommend taking his class. If you do decide to take his class, you really need to pay attention on the course work. The quizzes and homework are very easy BUT the test are nothing like the content in the quizzes and homework. His tests are like curve balls.

05/10/2014
good
CHEM130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Chemistry is a VERY HARD class and subject in general. If I did not have so much of Mike's help I would not have passed his lecture or my lab. I got a C, however, I worked my butt off for that grade. This professor is Awesome! Go into his office hours, he helps so much. He drops a ton of quizzes, and 1 test, plus gives extra credit.

02/04/2014
good
CHM152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This is an awesome professor. I had him for both lecture and lab. He is always willing to go out of his way to help you! I took this in the summer and with minimal studying I understood the material and got an A. I had a great foundation entering the next Chem course. Take him!

02/04/2014
good
CHM 130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great teacher

01/13/2014
good
CHM 151 LL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I had Scott for my lab class. He repeats a lot of lecture material every lab, but is very clear about procedures. He is fair at grading, and is helpful when asked questions. I'd recommend him to anyone!