in Mesa Community College that teach Chemistry Edit
at Mesa Community College, Mesa, AZ
are you Michael Scott?
B+

06/08/2014
CHM 152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: WD

He is a great professor but I wouldn't personally recommend taking his class. If you do decide to take his class, you really need to pay attention on the course work. The quizzes and homework are very easy BUT the test are nothing like the content in the quizzes and homework. His tests are like curve balls.

05/10/2014
good
CHEM130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Chemistry is a VERY HARD class and subject in general. If I did not have so much of Mike's help I would not have passed his lecture or my lab. I got a C, however, I worked my butt off for that grade. This professor is Awesome! Go into his office hours, he helps so much. He drops a ton of quizzes, and 1 test, plus gives extra credit.

02/04/2014
good
CHM152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This is an awesome professor. I had him for both lecture and lab. He is always willing to go out of his way to help you! I took this in the summer and with minimal studying I understood the material and got an A. I had a great foundation entering the next Chem course. Take him!

02/04/2014
good
CHM 130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great teacher

01/13/2014
good
CHM 151 LL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I had Scott for my lab class. He repeats a lot of lecture material every lab, but is very clear about procedures. He is fair at grading, and is helpful when asked questions. I'd recommend him to anyone!

01/06/2014
good
CHM151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Scott is a great teacher. He is very clear in what teaching what you need to know. If you have questions he is more then willing to help. Even though Chemistry is difficult he makes it seem simple and easy. I would highly recommend Mr. Scott. With the extra quizzes and drop test and extra credit it really helps out!

12/12/2013
good
CHM151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Nice professor, nice smile. :) Challenging class, but fun!

12/04/2013
good
CHM 130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

I am not one that loves chemistry but Michael Scott is an absolutely AMAZING instructor. He seems to genuinely love chemistry and teaching the subject. He loves to answer any questions you may have and teaches in great detail. I think that he is a GREAT teacher and would take his class again.

07/20/2013
good
CHM152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Funny and easy going.. His test are nothing like his quizzes, the quizzes focus on calculating while the test are conceptual. very little of the test is covered in class. I found out that going to the book and solving the conceptual questions there was very helpful to his test style. EASY overall

04/11/2013
good
CHM 130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is an awesome teacher! His lectures are very clear and he goes over and over problems to make sure you can understand them. I was a little nervous about taking chemistry, but I have actually enjoyed it. He is easy going and fun. I definitely recommend him.