in SUNY Fredonia that teach Biology Edit
at SUNY Fredonia, Fredonia, NY
are you Todd Backes?

12/09/2011
good
PHED200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

My class with Todd was one of the best ones I have taken at FSU. He is hilarious as a teacher, and a good guy. Always presents information in a way that is helpful and relevant, and his tests are very straightforward. I can't wait for next semester!

03/22/2011
good
PHED300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

4 semesters in a row with Dr. Backes has been the best experience of my life. He is the best professor that Fredonia has ever had. He is extremely helpful and cares that you know the material and do well in the class. He is down to earth and very understanding. Highly recommended.

03/20/2010
good
PHED200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Attendance is not mandatory, and he posts his power points on ANGEL but You want to go because he makes everything so easy to understand even when the material is hard, and he's pretty funny.

11/04/2009
good
PHED202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

TODD IS THE MAN!

11/03/2009
good
PHYS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very nice guy overall. He is very into cycling so if you bring that up I'm sure he'll like you even more. Hard material for physiology but he puts everything in simplest terms. Great Professor I recommend him. Very leniant on tests and tries to help you out.

12/18/2008
good
phys200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Tells stories relevant to the lecture to make tricky points comprehensible and interesting. A good man and a good teacher. Tests are straightforward.

05/22/2008
good
BIOL110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

First off DON'T buy the book. I ended up buying it online and at the end of the semester it still had the mailing paper inside it. I don't get biology at all, and he actually made this class so interesting to learn about. You aren't required to go to class, but you should just for the stories. The final exam isn't that hard either as long as yo

11/09/2007
good
Biol110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hes great. he makes class interesting. Its not a hands on class so if you are having problems you have to ask. He gave a couple easy assignments like a summary of what we ate in a week. Its simple.He told us the first day of class to return the 85 dollar book and save our money because we wouldnt need it. that was cool of him.

10/04/2007
good
bio110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Class was interesting and easy. He makes it so easy to understand. Also, very nice to look at.

12/25/2006
good
BIO110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME professor. His quizzes are harder than his exams, but he makes things so easy to understand. He's really really nice and keeps the class interesting.

12/13/2006
good
HumanbIO Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Todd was amazing. I was completely trashed for a test one time, and he noticed and said that I could look at it and study and come back at another time to take it. There wasn't any homework, and what there was we usually had like two weeks to do it. Great guy, better teacher

11/02/2005
good
BIO Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Nicest guy. Real down to earth and understanding of student's point of view. class isnt required and he puts notes on the internet. tests are real fair. i highly recommend him.

09/21/2005

09/13/2005
good
Anatomy Phys Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

God I wish he wasn't married...so hot