in Foothill College that teach English As A Second Language Edit
at Foothill College, Los Altos Hills, CA
are you Alice Dragan?

01/04/2014
good
ESLL-F237.-21 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is very kind and helpful, but also strict teacher. I liked her class "Basic composition skills".

01/07/2013
good
ESL236 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's very clear, dilligent professor, well organized, very nice person and helpful, I'll give her really highly recommendation for her class. I love her class. She's very nice and smart professor ever.

11/07/2012
good
ESLL236 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She help me a lot. Is the best if you really want to lear ESL seriouslly

04/02/2010
good
ESL177 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best teacher I ever met. When you are learning foreign language you feel little bit hesitate to thinking about saying something is wrong. She is extremely helpful person. Highly highly recommended.

01/06/2009
good
ESL177 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is extremely helpful. She helps us from her heart. I wish she will teach higher level composition class. She works for us more than we do. Also she is extremely nice and patient person. You can ask question any time even when you get good grade already. She is so happy to help us. Highly recomended.

05/14/2006
good
ESL166 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Alice is a great teacher. Helpful, friendly, clear, gentle. Highly recommended!