in University of Central Florida that teach Music Edit
Richard Greenwood
Professor in the Music department
at University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
are you Richard Greenwood?

08/19/2009
good
MUH2017 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Greenwood knows what he's talking about, he's extremely easy to understand, and will get you interested in the material if you're not already. He makes lots of tests, but will at least give you a very comprehensive study guide. Attendance is basically mandatory (he has you write answers to questions for attendance). Would take him again.

07/02/2008
good
MUL2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

nicest guy in the entire world. his lectures are fun and entertaining to listen to, never once fell asleep in his class. he gives a review for each test, if you go and study the review you will ace his class.

05/31/2008
good
MUL2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very funny and interesting guy. Some of the course content is not very interesting unless your really big into music history but his wit and humor will make class that much more enjoyable. Go to class and study the sections of the textbook he tells you and its an easy A

01/04/2008
good
MUL2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Greenwood was such a nice guy and he's a really awesome teacher. Sometimes his lectures are a little boring just because of content but he wants everyone to do well. If you feel like you are doing bad then tell him and he's in your favor and he will help you get an A! Take him for Enjoyment and you will pass if you are concerned.

12/12/2007
good
mul2014 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

greenwood is one of the best teachers i have ever had. so passionate and inspiring. best class ever.

04/25/2006
good
Wind Ensemble Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I worked for Dr. G for 4 years and was in the wind ensemble during my time. He's a wonderful teacher and demands the best out of his students. He has a kind, caring heart, and should be respected by his students.

12/04/2004
good
Marching Band Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ol' Man Greenwood is a good guy, but I hated marching band. I like him, but don't take the class. 2 credit hours for 6 hours of work, and the most ridiculous attendance policy I have ever seen. Even though I'm a better musician than the majority of my section, attendance will put me at a C.

11/04/2004
good
MUN 3113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

When I came to UCF from high school, I trully didn't know what to expect. My HS director was cool but strict. He'd never hesitate to call us to attension. Since band camp, I learned Dr. G was an awesome guy. Even though he's very merciful on the field, a litte strictness wouldn't hurt.Im used to it.

09/26/2004
good

A really cool guy. This class doesn't take a lot of work just determination.

09/22/2004
good
MUN3113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Greenwood has made a huge impact on the way that I do things. His warm heart, willingness to help and drive to do well is so inspirational! I am so glad that he I am a part of the Marching Knights