in Brigham Young University-Idaho that teach Theology Edit
Bruce Satterfield
Professor in the Theology department
at Brigham Young University-Idaho, Rexburg, ID
are you Bruce Satterfield?
A+

04/18/2014
good
FDRel 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Brother Satterfield, like many of the other religion teachers, is amazing. What sets him apart is his immense knowledge of the things he teaches. Brother Satterfield didn't just teach the Book of Mormon, he taught the fundamentals and essentials of the gospel. The spirit is always there, and you gain a lot of spiritual insights from the homework.

04/04/2014
good
FDREL121 41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Brother Satterfield is amazing. This was my first semester home from the mission, so I decided to take two religion courses so that I could keep up with my spiritual aura, there could not have been a better teacher than Brother Satterfield. His knowledge of the scriptures is very profound and I always leave the class mind blown and with the spirit.

03/10/2014
FDREL122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Loud and talks about how he went to Jerusalem for the majority of class time. Pretty standard religion teacher. TA grades everything. Wanted physical copies submitted(as opposed to I-Learn)

02/05/2014
good
FDREL121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Brother Satterfield is one of the most knowledgeable teachers I am taking a class from right now. He teaches by the Spirit and knows what he's talking about. Don't be intimidated by the work load. It is all worth it in the end and you learn a lot from doing it. Don't be afraid to ask questions. The discussions after the question are incredible.

12/30/2013
good
FDREL 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Brother Satterfield was a fantastic teacher. I would recommend him to anyone. His class was my favorite by far, and i learned so much more in his class. He made it very interesting and fun to learn. He was also very clear about every topic he talked about.