in Mount Ida College that teach English Edit
Paul Morse
at Mount Ida College, Newton Center, MA
are you Paul Morse?

05/12/2010
ENabab Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

worst teacher i have ever had. went to class, did all my work,got good grades, and he still managed to give me a C. i have had straight A's throughout college until this class. he is unfair, boring, and ugly. take this class if you want your GPA to go down and be bored out of your mind for an entire semester

03/03/2010
EN102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved English, until I took this class. I heard he was a strict professor, but none-the-less I gave him the benefit of the doubt. What a mistake. He is unforgiving, merciless, and too difficult. He doesn't listen to students. Take this class only if your really up for a challenge. And by challenge I mean FAIL.

02/03/2009

Never recieved below a B in any type of english class untill this man. Nothing was clear, extremly hard and unfair grader. Not friendly. Bragged about failing students.DO NOT TAKE CLASS WITH MORSE!

11/02/2005
En 099 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's awful, don't take this class.

10/09/2005
good
EN102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A