in Emerson College that teach Not Specified Edit
at Emerson College, Boston, MA
are you Cynthia Miller?

05/26/2014
good
IN 146 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Miller is the best, every class she had us watching some crazy zombie film, or acting out our own horror scripts. You never know what to expect from her, and her class is worth waking up for even at 8am. Also, don't buy the "Undead in the West" textbooks - I never even opened mine and got an easy A.

03/17/2014
good
IN 138 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Oh. my. God! I SO love this class with Cindy Miller!!! Best class ever!! Take her!! Wicked smart and challenging, but lots of fun!!

02/27/2014
good
IN138 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Cindy is one of the best professors I have had since coming to Emerson! She is super passionate and really understands students, and always keeps us laughing and we do so in return. Her classes fill up fast so try to get a spot, you seriously won't regret it!

01/14/2014
good
IN 146 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher for an awesome class. Learned a lot and had fun.

11/19/2013
good
IN146 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Cynthia Miller is an amazing professor! She knows her monsters!It wasn't just obsessing over how cool zombies are. Making Monsters actually made me form questions about the human nature, its fears and desires. She showed us some pretty cool movies too! The essays were very interesting to work on and you have a lot of freedom for your final project.

10/17/2013
good
IN 146 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Monsters with Miller!! You can't miss this one! I love this woman - she's creative, patient and oh, yeah, frigging brilliant! Knows her zombies, too!!

08/10/2013
good
IN146 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Making Monsters was the best class that I took last semester. I would recommend it to anyone. Discussions were fun and the projects were always entertaining.

02/12/2012
good
Burle1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Miller is amazing. She teaches you everything you need to know, and then lets you take it in the direction you want to for projects. She's worth tuition. Definitely take a class. You'll never be bored.

01/22/2012
good
IN138 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Cindy Miller's Staging American Women is one class you just can't miss! Hands-on, brain-on -- the whole deal! Here's the part everybody's slow to get: She loves this stuff, and wants you to be successful! Just go with it! Love her, love her, love her!

12/09/2011
good
in101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

i wasn't really sure how closely she would stick to the syllabus (which she totally didnt) but in the end, cynthia is IT. she's been there, done that, so don't bs her. very cultured and very cool. definitely try to have her at least once.