in Mesa Community College that teach Psychology Edit
Professor in the Psychology department
at Mesa Community College, Mesa, AZ
are you Thomas Ollerman?

06/03/2014
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I would NOT recommend this teacher. He is VERY unorganized and you basically have to teach yourself the material. You have to read the textbook in order to pass this class. He doesn't teach, he'll just basically tell you stories. If there is anyway to take a different teacher I would do so.

05/14/2013
psy266 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have had Ollerman for psych 101 before, and it seems that he is becoming more forgetful. His lectures are not consistent with the material. The tests are completely out of the book. He is VERY disorganized. He tested us on the same chapter FOUR TIMES. He does have some interesting stories, I was just hoping for a more cohesive learning experience

02/06/2013
good
psy101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Love professor Ollerman's class!! I did not realize how fascinating the brain really is. I look forward to attending his classes. He always has great stories to tell and I feel as if I am beginning to understand myself as a person through taking this course.

12/12/2012
good
Psy266 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor ever! Tests are hard, but he gives extra points for notes. Very interesting stories and incredibly helpful.

05/14/2012
PSY266 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very interesting teacher. Does NOT teach the material. Learning = 100% out of the book. If you want to pass the tests, read the chapters and take notes.