in School of Visual Arts that teach Graphic Arts Edit
are you Klaus Janson?
1.5

07/10/2014
good
CID-2000-A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher I have ever had, and I've been blessed with some truly amazing teachers. Great artist, great teacher, great person. Just take his class already.

05/01/2013
good
CID I- II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Klaus is straight forward, extremely wise, funny, thoughtful and overall an AMAZING INSTRUCTOR. Many artists aren't great teachers, but he is. He is very attentive, open minded and wonderful. Amazingly smart & down to earth. TAKE HIM! PRICELESS EXPERIENCE!!!

01/02/2013
good
CID2000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is by far the most helpful class I have taken in this school. Klaus is very informative and gives real work that would be applicable to in the field experiences. If your serious about Illustrating for comic books, he is the guys to get you there.

01/12/2011
good
CID2000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

By far one of the best cartooning teachers. If you take comics seriously, then I highly recommend taking him regardless if you draw mainstream comics or not. He's honest, serious about learning, and cares.

06/04/2010
good
CID2000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Sharp but insightful crits. We covered a great deal in just two semesters. TAKE NOTES! He should write a text book based on the class. challenging and helpful prof overall.

05/13/2010
good
CID2005 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Never dedicated so many hours to a single class before. Never improved so much so quickly.

03/18/2010
good
CID2000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you're really set on going into mainstream comics, this is the class for you. He's extremely knowledgeble and extremely tough. You learn a lot but if that's not your thing don't take the class.

03/07/2008
good
carto101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I went in thinking I knew a lot and left realizing how much I had left to learn. Klaus taught me so much and really put my work into perspective. His class is a must for anyone interested in storytelling or visual language. Too they don't have him teaching juniors as well

02/13/2008
good
Princ101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

At first I hated Klaus's class, but as I look back on it now, the man taught me everything I know about comic books. He was a slave driver and kicked you in the butt to get things done, but the end results are well worth the stress. He's an amazing professor, and I would take his class again in a heartbeat.

09/14/2005
good
Cartooning Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Taught me more about cartooning than anyone has about anything else.

09/08/2005
good
Senior Portfoli Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Klaus has forgotten more about comics then I'll ever know! Great teacher, great overall experience. My one complaint was the he needed to tell the fanboys that they were in a classroom to learn, and not a convention getting their issues of "Daredevi