in Boston University that teach English Edit
at Boston University, Boston, MA
are you Ted Richer?

03/14/2006
good
Ind.StudyPOETRY Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

For anyone whom has ever sat and talked about their work with Ted Richer and was not agreeable with what he had to say, take another look at yourself and your ability to accept another's point of view.I'm not saying he's a perfect genius, but the man is incredibly insightful.If you've missed that, it's your fault-not his!

10/11/2005
good
EN140 I think Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the greatest human beings on this planet. Probably because I'm pretty sure he's from a different planet himself.

04/22/2004
EN201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

We had to compile our lecture notes into a neatly typed document - at one point he said my notes were an example for the rest of the class -along with my papers, made me think I was getting an A, ended up with a C+, no explanation. What the hell?

04/23/2003
good
EN 143 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Richer is so bitter and torturedbut he's so cool. His voice is unreal and adds to his tortured, starving artist vibe. I'm not an English scholar by any means but he really inspired me...class is easy...I got an A...very genuine man...

02/13/2003
good

this man is tortured, bitter, and absolutely brilliant

10/30/2002
good

A wealth of information. An old soul. Sort of bitter, but he'll learn ya.

10/19/2002
EN143 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

He lets his bitterness get the best of him. Grade is based only on three papers!