in Cayuga Community College that teach English Edit
at Cayuga Community College, Auburn, NY
are you Richard Bower?

03/26/2014
good
101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He goes out of his way to help students. Very approachable. Very realistic about any advice he gives, about life or homework. If you fail his class I bet you didn't go for help.

12/02/2013
English 240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Bower was a real nice guy however, he was very confusing and most of the time I had no clue what he or my other classmates were talking about. The myths were hard to understand and boring. I'm a good student but I would NOT recommend to someone who wants an easy AND fun course. Dreaded going to this class even though I still got an A-

05/06/2013
good
English 240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Bower changed the way I look at literature. He took the Intentional Fallacy right out of me and opened me up to post-modernist criticism. His teaching style is very group oriented and he asks insightful questions that can lead to long silences. You'll get used to it. Great man. Great professor.

11/03/2011
Engl102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very nice and helpful, but can be unclear. Alot of work involved in his classes.

08/17/2011
good
Eng216 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I've taken Professor Bower for at least two classes now and I love the man lol He is probably one of the best professors I've met and I am an English major so I've met quite a few in my years. I would definitely recommend him to anyone... except ignorant people. They ruin the class completely.