in Antioch College that teach Chemistry Edit
at Antioch College, Yellow Springs, OH
are you Kab Butamina?

12/07/2010
good
PChem2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Kab is a wonderful professor, and I highly recommend taking any course he teaches - particularly those involving partial differential equations. He really knows what he's talking about and is extremely talented at showing off his knowledge in a way that students can understand.

07/28/2006
good
Chem Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I loved his zarean music more than I loved his stupid class.. over-all, I very admirable lingalist.

10/12/2005
good
Chemistry Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher I've ever had.

09/29/2005
good
Physical Chem Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

09/20/2005
good
Chemistry Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A