Louis Roder Tcheugoue Tebou at Florida International University

Number of ratings 36 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/15/14

MAC 2312

Grade ReceivedWD

Worst professor I've ever taken. 100% of the time you're in his class, you'll be trying to pay attention to his horrible accent. If you do get stuck in his class, try sitting at the front.

1/5/14

MAC2313

Terrible! Do yourself a favor, if you truly want to learn this subject, avoid this professor for this course. He explains nothing. Only talks to himself while writing on the board.

10/30/13

MAC2311

DO NOT TAKE THE CLASS! SAVE YOUR SELF!He wants you to fail, he doesn't help at all.

7/13/13

MAC 2313

He went way too fast during summer A so don't take it summer! YOU have to study hard for this class, do every hw problem, go to class, pay attention, understand everything, and then be somewhat prepared to pass. I did this=C. I don't recommend him if there is someone else but his class can be passed if you put in the work during a long semester.

7/31/12

MAC2312

WORST PROFESSOR EVER!!! I have been a straight A math student all my life; math comes easy to me, I took AP Calculus in high school and passed the AP exam studing by myself. It's true that his lectures are clear and understandable, however, it does not help you in the exams. I understood all the matrial perfectly, and I still got a D+.

8/9/10

MAC2311

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR... RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY!!! I am a math freak and I had to drop this class. This guy does not know how to teach, he will make you feel stupid when you ask questions. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

6/25/09

MAC2313

Not gonna lie he is a HARD teacher. But his lectures are excellent and he gives you exactly the problems you should be doing for homework plus previous tests for studying. He could be more liberal with the partial credit, but at least I passed and am done :)

5/26/09

mac2313

Anyone is better than him. Dont waste your money. out of 60 kids only 12 will pass with a C or B-, if there lucky. Thats how bad it is. He is literally the worst prof. at FIU. I am a math wiz and this guy still manages to make it that hard. He needs to be fired ASAP I honestly cant figure out how hes still there.

5/26/09

mac2313

PLEASE READ this if your planning on taking this prof. DO NOT! I cannot be anymore clear. I took this prof. twice both ending up having to drop. He will cheat you out of your own grade. I studied everyday for 2 hours. I could tutor you on this stuff. And Still could barely pass. The highest grade in our class was a 72. And thats a bad grade.

4/14/09

MAC2313

worst professor, run from this professor. exams are no where close to the homework. he cannot teach.

5/8/08

MAC2311

He does have an accent. You can understand him. His lectures are excellent. He is very organized and really plans out the lectures, unlike many other math teachers. You do need to do all of the homework and attend all of the classes. He is generous with the points on the test if you show coherent thought.

3/14/08

MAC2313

Has to be the worst professor at FIU. He doesnt care if you understand the material and lectures as if you have already taken the course.I have to study for each exam for about 3 weeks straight just to end up with a B. Whatever you do,do not take this "professor",do anything to avoid him! He also makes you look and feel stupid for asking questions.

3/13/08

mac2313

His teaching method is nowhere near "very good", as the **** who rated before me just said, but its decent. the lectures are agony. He gives recommended homework problems, but sometimes problems he doesnt recommend end up on the exam, so be careful. hes also very intimidating to students and is only concerned with finishing the sections very quick.

2/13/08

mac2313

I had this guy for calc II and am currently taking him for calc III. He has a very good style of teaching where he will basically just demonstrates examples that will be on the test. He does teach expecting you to know everything from the prerequisites, but that is a good thing to all you clowns that are complaining that he skips steps...

9/24/07

MAC2311

The fact that his class isnt easy doesnt mean he is a bad teacher. He has an accent but you can understand. He gave first test and it was reasonable, pretty similar to the practice questions he gave us. Which means if you studied and did the Recommended Problems you should have no problem getting an A in the first test. He is a good teacher!

9/22/07

MAC2311

Ok I am taking Calculus I with this guy. I love his teaching style, he doesnt use the book during lectures (which I love) and he just lectures from his head. Heavy accent but you can understand him. I go to all his office hours to clarify problems in class and expand on the topic. He says Im the only one who goes and he acknowledges that I do.

8/29/07

mac1105

please do noy take this class with this teacher, no body understand this guy

8/2/07

MAC1105

DO NOT TAKE THIS GUY. seriously you will regret it and end up dropping ,failing it,or with a grade you don't deserve. Do yourself a favor and take someone else.

6/28/07

MAC1105

He is a strange teacher. He always faces the board and starts to explain things well then gets confusing. I did okay in the class but i had a tutor. he does offer help but i just had someone else help me cause i didn't understand him in the first place. If it's your last resort take him but get a tutor like I did. His grading scale is okay though

12/21/06

MAC2312

This guy does not know what he is doing. He spends half the class pulling**** out of his ass and expecting us to follow every single shortcut he makes. The more shortcuts he makes the more mistakes he's done and he has spent too much time correcting his mistakes. DO NOT TAKE HIM...EVER..NOT EVEN FOR SLACK 101.

More Mathematics professors at Florida International University