in Florida International University that teach Mathematics Edit
Louis Roder Tcheugoue Tebou
at Florida International University, Miami, FL
are you Louis Roder Tcheugoue Tebou?
1.7

05/15/2014
MAC 2312 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: WD

Worst professor I've ever taken. 100% of the time you're in his class, you'll be trying to pay attention to his horrible accent. If you do get stuck in his class, try sitting at the front.

01/05/2014
MAC2313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Terrible! Do yourself a favor, if you truly want to learn this subject, avoid this professor for this course. He explains nothing. Only talks to himself while writing on the board.

10/30/2013
MAC2311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT TAKE THE CLASS! SAVE YOUR SELF!He wants you to fail, he doesn't help at all.

07/13/2013
MAC 2313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He went way too fast during summer A so don't take it summer! YOU have to study hard for this class, do every hw problem, go to class, pay attention, understand everything, and then be somewhat prepared to pass. I did this=C. I don't recommend him if there is someone else but his class can be passed if you put in the work during a long semester.

07/31/2012
MAC2312 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

WORST PROFESSOR EVER!!! I have been a straight A math student all my life; math comes easy to me, I took AP Calculus in high school and passed the AP exam studing by myself. It's true that his lectures are clear and understandable, however, it does not help you in the exams. I understood all the matrial perfectly, and I still got a D+.

08/09/2010
MAC2311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR... RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY!!! I am a math freak and I had to drop this class. This guy does not know how to teach, he will make you feel stupid when you ask questions. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

06/25/2009
good
MAC2313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Not gonna lie he is a HARD teacher. But his lectures are excellent and he gives you exactly the problems you should be doing for homework plus previous tests for studying. He could be more liberal with the partial credit, but at least I passed and am done :)

05/26/2009
mac2313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Anyone is better than him. Dont waste your money. out of 60 kids only 12 will pass with a C or B-, if there lucky. Thats how bad it is. He is literally the worst prof. at FIU. I am a math wiz and this guy still manages to make it that hard. He needs to be fired ASAP I honestly cant figure out how hes still there.

05/26/2009

PLEASE READ this if your planning on taking this prof. DO NOT! I cannot be anymore clear. I took this prof. twice both ending up having to drop. He will cheat you out of your own grade. I studied everyday for 2 hours. I could tutor you on this stuff. And Still could barely pass. The highest grade in our class was a 72. And thats a bad grade.

04/14/2009
MAC2313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

worst professor, run from this professor. exams are no where close to the homework. he cannot teach.