in Hunter College that teach Psychology Edit
at Hunter College, New York, NY
are you Luka Lucic?

09/12/2009
good
psy223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

this professor is the best in hunter college! i learned so much in his class and he really ensures you learn something from his work. he is hard working and very smart and acts very down to earth. read your work and pay attention and he will give you a good grade. i took it in the summer and loved his lectures. i recommend this professor to all.

07/16/2009
good
Psych223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof Lucic is one hot guy. As everyone mentioned, that pic above does him no justice whatsoever. You'll be surprised that's him when you see him in person. Not only is he hot but he's seriously funny and smart too and just has a great personality. Very distracting, hence the B+.

07/16/2009
good
psyABN Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took summer course - great prof as everyone says. Someone should seriously change that horrific picture of him LOL he is beautiful in person!

07/15/2009
Psych223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He?s cool, but the class didn?t vibe with me. Class started late and ended early and had no structure or lesson plans at times. We didn?t learn much about disorders, he suggested we do that on our own. Also, the students took over the class and I felt like I was in group therapy at times. As a person, he is cool, just not my type of professor.

07/15/2009
good
PSYCH223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Every professor should be as good. He has great knowledge of the subject and is open to all questions. He does not require the textbook, but instead has handout readings. He is passionate about Psychology, but does not ask adherence to his beliefs. He presents the material and allows you to consider and grow! It was a wonderful experience. Thanks:D

07/07/2009
good
AbPsy223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I must agree he is very charming and sexy. I'm sad summer session is over so soon I would love to have him teach me all my psych courses, I'm glad I got to at least this course, abnormal psych with him. He has been a marvelous professor,everything he teaches I want to learn, I haven't been this excited to learn ever, inspired me tremendously.

11/18/2008
good
PSYCH150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is cute (not my type, though), and his lecture is interesting. But the problem is, he has a very strong accent and sometimes it is so hard to comprehend! I don't recommend him to especially international students.

08/02/2008
good
psych150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

he is hot.........but he is also a great person,great professor. Go to class, pay attention. Easy A if u try a little bit. You will do great at the tests if you pay attention. Great experience!

07/02/2008
good
psych150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Luka does have a problem with lateness. I took psych 150 as a summer course. 1 quiz 2 exams. He is very knowledgeable which i appreciate and does have plenty of humorous anecdotes. Yes, he is very good looking and that pic makes him look horrible. However, he knows it and is a little full of himself at times. Not a bad prof. Def recommend him!

06/19/2008
good
Psy150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Luka is beautiful. Total eye candy (nothing like that picture). I'm wishing summer session will never end just so I can look at him and listen to his voice... Amazing professor!! Very clear, knows his stuff, funny, gorgeous and approachable! His smile is like ice cream!!! Take him and fall in love! ;)