Malkiel Choseed at Onondaga Community College

Malkiel Choseed

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/11/12

ENG099

I have always been one for having a tough time in English. He made the topic of English more understandable for me and many in the class. His grading policy is relaxed, he is very understandable and knows your a person with a life besides school. Overall very understanding guy and not a bad choice for a professor. Would I choose him again??? Yes

12/12/11

Eng221

1 hour and 20 minute class can be kind of painful. All you do in class is talk, about whatever. Supposed to be about the readings but he usually gets off topic somehow. He does randomly call on the quiet folk so you should read the readings, they aren't that long. His essays are pretty easy. Overall, I learned nothing in this class.

6/18/10

ENG104

He was an alright teacher. I hate English, but we always managed to get off topic (that's a good thing...). He's a bit of a pushover, and let me get away with a LOT. And as far as stuttering, for whoever put that, he's a GREAT guy and I like him as a person, just not a teacher.

5/8/08

ENG104

extremely great teacher. not many teachers will be as generous as he is, and on top of it you actually will want to go to class. whoever left the snide "bad stutterer" is a a**, i would like to see someone with as much courage do what he has done.

11/13/07

ENG211

Really boring class. You have to talk or else the class is like silent. Have to bring your book or dont bother showing up for class. Essay topics are really weird and confusing.

11/15/06

Eng104

I loved his class. He encourages discussion and exchange of ideas. He's nice and smart!

12/4/05

ENG 103

Tough class but he gives you a lot of freedom on your essays. I got better grades than I thought I would get.

More English professors at Onondaga Community College