Vicki Goodfellow - Duke at Mount Royal University

Vicki Goodfellow - Duke

Number of ratings 46 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

8/19/14

SPEECH

LOVED HER! BEST TEACHER EVER! I actually gained something from her class and it was so much fun! Such a pleasure to attend!

6/24/14

Speech3000

I LOVED this class and LOVE VIKKI

6/2/14

Spch 3001

Vicky is simply amazing as a prof and as a person also. I learned so many life lessons from this lady. I want to nominate her for distinguished faculty award but never done that before. Anyone on here know how to do it?

4/25/14

Speech 3001

Vicki is the best,best teacher ever.

4/14/14

Spch 3001

I had Vicky in my last semester. After being a student for 5 years, and switching programs mid-way, this class was the most memorable of all of them. Vicky is great and she went beyond the call of duty by helping me outside of class too with some stuff I had going on in my personal life. I am pretty sure that wasn't part of her job description.

4/12/14

Grade ReceivedA-

Finally, a prof who knows how to teach! She related to us as real people, communicated in such a way that made us actually care about the material and gave meaningful advice on how to do better. I have never seen a prof that really seemed to love teaching. I loved going to this class even though it was at 8 am on a Friday morning.

3/30/14

speech 3001

Vicki is great and this was such a fun class. We laughed a lot and learned a ton.

12/17/13

Grade ReceivedB+

She is the best.

11/25/13

Speech 3001

Thanks Vicky I learned a ton from you!

9/7/13

spch 3001

Vicki is just the best! TAKE her class PLEASE. She is so friendly and cute. Very understanding and fair marker.

6/12/13

Spch 2001

Very professional, knowledgeable professor. My ability to speak in public improved dramatically under her guidance. I am now quite confident. Thank you Vicki!

4/4/13

Spch 3001

There should be more profs like her and less profs like..... certain other teachers. Keep it up vicki!

1/14/13

Spch3001

I am graduating in April. I had Vicki in my fourth year and I would say she was the best prof I had in my whole degree. A beautiful person inside and out.

8/15/12

Spch3001

Love her. She is a real sweetheart.

6/28/12

spch3001

I took the 3000 level with Viki and the 2001 with someone else. I learned a lot in the 3000 course. It is not easy but she makes it possible to get a good mark if you try hard. Viki makes the lectures really interesting to listen to.

6/22/12

spch2001

She's a good teacher but this is a really easy course was well. You do 5 speeches, I midterm (took 10 mins) and some outlines. All you have to do is show up to class listen to what she says and you'll get an A-. A+ is extremely hard because in that department you have to get 95% or over for that. Overall a slack course.

4/25/12

spch3001

Vikki genuinely cares about her students, whether it is academically, or personally. She is full of energy and smiles. She made class fun and interesting to attend. You never knew what she had up her sleeve for the day. I would highly recommend her.

4/5/12

SPCH2001

Amazing professor. Bubbly, so informative & such a fun class. Really easy to approach, answers emails quickly and will help you to succeed any way she can. LOVE this class and highly recommend.

3/30/12

spch3001

she is very pleasant, always in a good mood

3/20/12

spch3001

this class has been the highlight of my week all semester. I will be sad to see it end.........great atmosphere, great course.

More Communication professors at Mount Royal University