in Mount Royal University that teach Communication Edit
Vicki Goodfellow - Duke
Professor in the Communication department
at Mount Royal University, Calgary, AB
are you Vicki Goodfellow - Duke?
B

09/23/2014
good
SPCH 2001 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Amazing lectures" "Hilarious"

Thank you Vicki for giving me hope that you can actually enjoy being in a classroom. So clear and engaging, you naturally absorb what she is saying. I learned more in one class than I did all semester for some other courses. Extremely funny and makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. Wonderful experience, I wish she taught everything. Seriously.

08/19/2014
good
SPEECH Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

LOVED HER! BEST TEACHER EVER! I actually gained something from her class and it was so much fun! Such a pleasure to attend!

06/24/2014
good
Speech3000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVED this class and LOVE VIKKI

06/02/2014
good
Spch 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Vicky is simply amazing as a prof and as a person also. I learned so many life lessons from this lady. I want to nominate her for distinguished faculty award but never done that before. Anyone on here know how to do it?

04/25/2014
good
Speech 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Vicki is the best,best teacher ever.

04/14/2014
good
Spch 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had Vicky in my last semester. After being a student for 5 years, and switching programs mid-way, this class was the most memorable of all of them. Vicky is great and she went beyond the call of duty by helping me outside of class too with some stuff I had going on in my personal life. I am pretty sure that wasn't part of her job description.

04/12/2014
good
Spch3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

Finally, a prof who knows how to teach! She related to us as real people, communicated in such a way that made us actually care about the material and gave meaningful advice on how to do better. I have never seen a prof that really seemed to love teaching. I loved going to this class even though it was at 8 am on a Friday morning.

03/30/2014
good
speech 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Vicki is great and this was such a fun class. We laughed a lot and learned a ton.

12/17/2013
good
Spch 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

She is the best.

11/25/2013
good
Speech 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Thanks Vicky I learned a ton from you!