in Mount Royal University that teach Communication Edit
Vicki Goodfellow - Duke
Professor in the Communication department
at Mount Royal University, Calgary, AB
are you Vicki Goodfellow - Duke?
B

09/23/2014
good
SPCH 2001 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Amazing lectures" "Respected by students"

Thank you Vicki for giving me hope that you can actually enjoy being in a classroom. So clear and engaging, you naturally absorb what she is saying. I learned more in one class than I did all semester for some other courses. Extremely funny and makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. Wonderful experience, I wish she taught everything. Seriously.

08/19/2014
good
SPEECH Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

LOVED HER! BEST TEACHER EVER! I actually gained something from her class and it was so much fun! Such a pleasure to attend!

06/24/2014
good
Speech3000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVED this class and LOVE VIKKI

06/02/2014
good
Spch 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Vicky is simply amazing as a prof and as a person also. I learned so many life lessons from this lady. I want to nominate her for distinguished faculty award but never done that before. Anyone on here know how to do it?

04/25/2014
good
Speech 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Vicki is the best,best teacher ever.

04/14/2014
good
Spch 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had Vicky in my last semester. After being a student for 5 years, and switching programs mid-way, this class was the most memorable of all of them. Vicky is great and she went beyond the call of duty by helping me outside of class too with some stuff I had going on in my personal life. I am pretty sure that wasn't part of her job description.

04/12/2014
good
Spch3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

Finally, a prof who knows how to teach! She related to us as real people, communicated in such a way that made us actually care about the material and gave meaningful advice on how to do better. I have never seen a prof that really seemed to love teaching. I loved going to this class even though it was at 8 am on a Friday morning.

03/30/2014
good
speech 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Vicki is great and this was such a fun class. We laughed a lot and learned a ton.

12/17/2013
good
Spch 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

She is the best.

11/25/2013
good
Speech 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Thanks Vicky I learned a ton from you!

09/07/2013
good
spch 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Vicki is just the best! TAKE her class PLEASE. She is so friendly and cute. Very understanding and fair marker.

06/12/2013
good
Spch 2001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very professional, knowledgeable professor. My ability to speak in public improved dramatically under her guidance. I am now quite confident. Thank you Vicki!

04/04/2013
good
Spch 3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There should be more profs like her and less profs like..... certain other teachers. Keep it up vicki!

01/14/2013
good
Spch3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am graduating in April. I had Vicki in my fourth year and I would say she was the best prof I had in my whole degree. A beautiful person inside and out.

08/15/2012
good
Spch3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Love her. She is a real sweetheart.

06/28/2012
good
spch3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took the 3000 level with Viki and the 2001 with someone else. I learned a lot in the 3000 course. It is not easy but she makes it possible to get a good mark if you try hard. Viki makes the lectures really interesting to listen to.

06/22/2012
good
spch2001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She's a good teacher but this is a really easy course was well. You do 5 speeches, I midterm (took 10 mins) and some outlines. All you have to do is show up to class listen to what she says and you'll get an A-. A+ is extremely hard because in that department you have to get 95% or over for that. Overall a slack course.

04/25/2012
good
spch3001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Vikki genuinely cares about her students, whether it is academically, or personally. She is full of energy and smiles. She made class fun and interesting to attend. You never knew what she had up her sleeve for the day. I would highly recommend her.

04/05/2012
good
SPCH2001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor. Bubbly, so informative & such a fun class. Really easy to approach, answers emails quickly and will help you to succeed any way she can. LOVE this class and highly recommend.

03/30/2012
good

she is very pleasant, always in a good mood