Alice Stewart at Duquesne University

Alice Stewart

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

9/2/10

SecPrac

This was such a GREAT class and Professor Stewart was always so helpful and always available to answer questions or give us guidance. More professors should be like her. She cares about her students and teaches us more than the law, she teaches us to be ethical, caring lawyers.

8/10/10

TaxPr101

Professor Stewart was the best professor at Duquesne Law School. She inspired me to be a tax attorney and taught me so much about the Tax Code and tax practice.

12/4/09

Taxprac

I can't believe how much I have learned from this class. I thought it would be another boring class but the experience finally has me excited about becoming a lawyer.

10/20/09

TaxPrac

One of the kindest professors at Duquesne. Her top priority is for us to learn how to represent clients. She is the best!

2/24/07

LITC1

Great clinic, great classes. Professor Stewart should teach more tax courses. She is always helpful and kind. She is truly interested in having us learn how to be lawyers.

9/15/05

Tax Clinic

She really knows the Tax Code. I wish she taught the basic tax course too. It is really nice to handle real tax cases with such a great supervisor and thoughtful teacher. Highly recommended elective.

More Law professors at Duquesne University