in Duquesne University that teach Law Edit
at Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
are you Alice Stewart?

09/02/2010
good
SecPrac Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This was such a GREAT class and Professor Stewart was always so helpful and always available to answer questions or give us guidance. More professors should be like her. She cares about her students and teaches us more than the law, she teaches us to be ethical, caring lawyers.

08/10/2010
good
TaxPr101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Stewart was the best professor at Duquesne Law School. She inspired me to be a tax attorney and taught me so much about the Tax Code and tax practice.

12/04/2009
good
Taxprac Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I can't believe how much I have learned from this class. I thought it would be another boring class but the experience finally has me excited about becoming a lawyer.

10/20/2009
good
TaxPrac Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the kindest professors at Duquesne. Her top priority is for us to learn how to represent clients. She is the best!

02/24/2007
good
LITC1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great clinic, great classes. Professor Stewart should teach more tax courses. She is always helpful and kind. She is truly interested in having us learn how to be lawyers.

09/15/2005
good
Tax Clinic Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She really knows the Tax Code. I wish she taught the basic tax course too. It is really nice to handle real tax cases with such a great supervisor and thoughtful teacher. Highly recommended elective.