in San Francisco State University that teach Theater Edit
at San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
are you Yuki Goto?

07/20/2008
good
THA532 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

His actor-training program based on the "Suzuki Method" of Japan--Noh and Kabuki--is simply mind-blowing! Don't miss it if you ever get a chance to work with this incredible teacher.

02/06/2007
good
tha408 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very good teacher! He is so enthusiastic about the material that he teaches. Dood..he has a ph.D in theater, he's soo good!

01/19/2007
good
Tha408 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is a really good teacher. He gets off topic a lot, but the things he talks about when he is off topic is really interesting. He also some how makes the theater history interesting.

01/03/2007
good
THA408 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LUV YUKI!! He is thee coolest teacher so far at SFSU! Funny? Yes! He will keep you rolling. He's always cracking on some off- beat subject. Japanese Theatre is a great class. I'm only a THA minor, but he makes the class interactive and fun! Trust me ---take his class!

06/27/2006
good
THA 125 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Yuki is a wonderful teacher! His class is incredibly fun. He's got a great sense of humor and even met with each member of our class individually in his office to give us feedback. Some of the things we had to do were challenging and a tad scary (i.e. backward rolls), but take his movement classes anyway - you'll be amazed at what you can do!