in Clackamas Community College that teach Writing Edit
Trista Cornelius
Professor in the Writing department
at Clackamas Community College, Oregon City, OR
are you Trista Cornelius?

06/21/2013
good
121 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I have taken three classes with her, she is a great instructor and person. She is very helpful. I recommend taking a onsite class rather than online.

05/22/2013
good
SSC-170 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Trista is wonderful. She is one of the best teachers I've encountered at CCC. She loves what she teaches and it shows. I found the class structure to be engaging and well organized. Every term I look for whatever she is teaching and see if I can make it fit into my schedule.

05/14/2013
good
WRI 240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She really helped me with my writing. She is encouraging and thoughtful with her criticism and ideas. She helped push me and guide me with my pieces. She's a writer interested in helping other writers pursue their interest.

04/23/2013
good
WR240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

My husband and I tok this class together. He had taken one of her other classes and found her to be a great teacher. I loved her class. It awakened in me the love of writing and to this day I continue writing using the prompts she first gave me. She even encouraged us to do a pod cast with our writings.

04/01/2013
good
WR 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Trista is very detailed, helpful, understanding and knowledgeable. I LOVED her class until I took WR 122 with another instructor and felt completely unprepared and behind in comprehension. She is a great instructor but very different & much easier than most of the other WR instructors at CCC, so just be prepared. Overall I loved her and the class.

12/12/2012
good
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Trista is a great instructor; lively and helpful, she asks a lot out of you but puts a lot into you - very encouraging. Trista recognizes that writing can be daunting and difficult, but helps you work through the difficulty rather than being stalled by it. I loved her class and found her to be not only an instructor but also a friend.

12/05/2012
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She wasn't very helpful to me, and her online class was bogus. She seems really nice, though.

05/25/2012
good
Writ095 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

A great teacher! She is very motivating and her assignments are challenging and intriguing! I really look forward to my next term with her!

03/22/2012
good
WR90 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She was awesome, more then willing to help you if you put in the work. She made writing very easy for me this term

11/15/2011
good
wr121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have had Trista for all my writing classes and lit she is a amazing teacher who take time for her students u highly recommend her to anyone and if you feel you are stuggling go to her office hour they are there for a reason