in Mt. Hood Community College that teach Communication Edit
Jennifer Ethridge
Professor in the Communication department
at Mt. Hood Community College, Gresham, OR
are you Jennifer Ethridge?

08/27/2014
good
SP111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took this over the summer. Although it was condensed and it seemed like we had a speech a week, it was well worth taking the class. Jennifer is awesome, class was late and night which wasn't fun but I'm glad I took the class. Jennifer is awesome, I'd suggest her for any speech class.

08/06/2014
good
SP218 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

I took the condensed summer version of this class, and it was great! Waking up early while everyone is on break was difficult, but Jennifer made it worthwhile. Funny, fun, and caring, Jennifer was the perfect instructor to have. The textbook was only used a few times; I wouldn't recommend buying it. When necessary, check it out in the library.

01/06/2014
good
SP218 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

EASY A! Such a fun class I'm taking another from her! She cares for her students! There is not a lot of work required! She has a great sense of humor! I didn't buy the textbook. We only used it once and I just went to the library . She gives 2 weeks to do assignments before she gives a new one. The final is a group project on a supplemental book.

06/12/2013
good
SP218 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is such a sweet and caring teacher. She actually cares about the students and their grades unlike many other teachers. She helped me before final grades to figure out what I could do to get a better grade simply because she wanted me to be successful, and which I'm sure she helped other students with as well. I have nothing bad to say at all.

05/16/2013
good
Sp218 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She gets to your email in a hour no matter what day it is. One of the best teachers I have ever had. She is very personal and loves to tell stories. For the class she makes the course heavy at the beginning and not so much at the end. TAKE HER CLASS!

03/22/2013
good
SP111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome Teacher. She made class very interesting and funny. Very easy A if you participate and do all your speeches. I totally recommend her.

12/13/2012
good
SP115 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took this class to avoid taking a WR122 class, not knowing what to expect. It ended up being my favorite class of the term. Jennifer's teaching style is second to none!

11/20/2012
good
SP111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jeniffer is the Best!!!!! She is super awesome, and makes class fun and easy. I totally recommend you getting this teacher.

10/24/2012
good
SP01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome class. Signed up because I had to and dreaded coming, but it ended up being my favorite class.

08/13/2012
good
sp01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE HER!!!!!!BEST TEACHER EVER..