Jennifer Ethridge at Mt. Hood Community College

Jennifer Ethridge

Number of ratings 26 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

1/6/14

SP218

EASY A! Such a fun class I'm taking another from her! She cares for her students! There is not a lot of work required! She has a great sense of humor! I didn't buy the textbook. We only used it once and I just went to the library . She gives 2 weeks to do assignments before she gives a new one. The final is a group project on a supplemental book.

6/12/13

SP218

She is such a sweet and caring teacher. She actually cares about the students and their grades unlike many other teachers. She helped me before final grades to figure out what I could do to get a better grade simply because she wanted me to be successful, and which I'm sure she helped other students with as well. I have nothing bad to say at all.

5/16/13

Sp218

She gets to your email in a hour no matter what day it is. One of the best teachers I have ever had. She is very personal and loves to tell stories. For the class she makes the course heavy at the beginning and not so much at the end. TAKE HER CLASS!

3/22/13

SP111

Awesome Teacher. She made class very interesting and funny. Very easy A if you participate and do all your speeches. I totally recommend her.

12/13/12

SP115

I took this class to avoid taking a WR122 class, not knowing what to expect. It ended up being my favorite class of the term. Jennifer's teaching style is second to none!

11/20/12

SP111

Jeniffer is the Best!!!!! She is super awesome, and makes class fun and easy. I totally recommend you getting this teacher.

10/24/12

SP01

Awesome class. Signed up because I had to and dreaded coming, but it ended up being my favorite class.

8/13/12

sp01

I LOVE HER!!!!!!BEST TEACHER EVER..

8/4/12

SP218

This class was so much fun! It was very informative. It gave me a lot to think about. This class will help me in the future when I get a job.

6/8/11

SP218

Jennifer is an awesome teacher. She is the only teacher I would take speech with. I recommend her to everyone who tells me they need a speech class. She really makes things relaxed and fun so that you can learn.

11/17/10

SP111

I have been very happy with Jen. This is my second time taking her SP111 class and I specifically requested her when i registered. She rocks!

5/12/10

SP218

I saw the comment from 5/08. That comment was totally libel, to the point that Jennifer could sue this person -- it damaged her reputation. This is a wonderful teacher, who gets fabulous evaluations. If you take her class, you won't be sorry. No way those comments were true. People, be careful what you write: this is publication.

5/12/10

SP218

I saw the comment from 5/08. That comment was totally libel, to the point that Jennifer could sue this person because it damaged her reputation. This is a wonderful teacher, who gets fabulous evaluations. If you take her class, you will never be sorry. There's no way those comments were true. People, be careful what you write here: this is publicat

12/27/09

SP218

One of the best teachers I've ever had. I was literally sad when the term ended because this class was so much fun. She covers the material well and makes it interesting and entertaining at the same time. Made us comfortable enough to talk in front of the rest of the class with ease. Take a class with her!! She is amazing!

SP211

If you are afraid to get up and give a speech, Jennifer is the one for you! She'll make it painless and fun. You'll be at ease with the process in no time -- and she'll make you laugh.

SP100

This is a great class for someone who is uncomfortable with speaking to others. You will not be nervous with this instructor. She will put you at ease and help you. She is so kind -- good sense of humor too.

SP218

This is a fab teacher -- born to be in front of an audience. Makes learning fun and engages her students. Plus really funny! SP 218 is SOOOO valuable. You'll use it every day. She's one of a kind!

3/4/09

SP100

Jennifer is such a fun teacher, she is hilarious and she is very personable. Will make sure you know what's going on in class & she'll take time to help you. Grades very fair, and makes sure you get good grades; her goal is to help you pass if you put in the effort. I would love to take of her class again & recommend you to take her class!

1/1/09

SP218

Looks like someone erased Jennifer's positive comments. The ones that are here now are dead wrong. She is an absolutely marvelous instructor who engages her students and encourages them to interact with their peers, which is perfect for interpersonal communication. She's ALWAYS professional with a capital P! And she is fun too.

10/30/08

SP218

Unfortunately, most of the critical posts are right on target. Jennifer is a very friendly instructor. With that said, I learned almost nothing from the class which was disapointing. The class sessions do resemble a group therepy session but lacks communication theory and principles. Very easy A but very little value =(

14920460