in Central Michigan University that teach English Edit
at Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
are you Sandra Snow?
B+

08/24/2014
ENG 201 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

VERY rude and was not passionate about the course. Communication was poor and she did not want to be bothered by an questioned, aka did not do her job.

12/15/2013
good
ENG 323 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I really loved this class. The books were interesting, though not what I usually read. Prof. Snow expects work to be done promptly and well, but she is understanding when there is a problem. I got sick the last week of class and she allowed me to turn in my paper late, without punishing me. Can be a hard class because of the reading load. Loved it

01/31/2013
ENG201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took Eng 201 with Snow online and it was not a good experience. In my opinion, she was an unfair grader and not very clear with directions. She doesn't respond to questions that you ask. There have been times I emailed her and she completely ignored my questions in her emails and talked around them! I would definitely recommend another teacher!

10/23/2012
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Snow, is rather difficult and rude to her students. She is harsh to her students and all she really cares about is her reputation as you care on. Even though she made good points about my writing she was incredible rude and my least favorite teacher so far.

08/08/2012
good
ENG201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Personally, I thought Professor Snow was very nice and helpful. If you took the time to ask questions she was more than willing to answer them. The class itself wasn't that great just because of how the school has it set up. I would recommend her as a teacher but only if you are willing to do the work.

04/30/2012
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I did well in this class. Despite that, I saw a lot of things I didn't like from her. She swore at one of the girls in my peer response group, and was quite rude in class sometimes. Her opinion on technical issues is good,but the opinions that she had on social issues sometimes caused controversy. That's where only her opinion mattering was crummy.

12/07/2011
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Snow is an expert in her field. A complaint I hear and read a lot is that "only her opinions matter." What people don't realize is that "her opinion" of your writing is the professional standard that you will be held to throughout college and the real world. If you want to grow as a writer, I highly recommend this course.

12/07/2011
Eng323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is the most incompetent and aggravating professor I've had. Having to listen to her error-filled audio lectures and participating in her online chats with ridiculous typos was a constant nightmare. She needlessly packs 16 weeks of class into 12 (I took it online), where some weeks include 15-20 hours of work. I do NOT recommend her.

12/05/2011
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I just finished my exam for this class. I literally ran out after I was done. I WOULD NEVER take this professor again in my life! She is rude and nothing but her opinion matters. NEVER TAKE THIS PROFESSOR!

10/02/2011
ENG323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took Prof Snow's online Fantasy/Science Fiction course. The content is interesting, however,I'm very glad I took this online. She is very rude, as I emailed her once and she responded with a misspelled, condescending message. Her opinions are the only opinions, so don't come up with your own interpretation of the course content.

09/12/2011
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I agree with 90% of these comments. Avoid her as much as possible! Very opinionated, rude, and grades papers awfully.

07/29/2011
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Cancels class a lot but she shows a lot of movies. Soooooo hot <3

05/25/2011

Class was not interesting at all. She missed class several times. Papers were not super difficult, but she did not grade super easy. It may not be the worst class I took, but I would take it with someone else if there is an option.

04/22/2011
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Horrible professor, she skips class more than the students do, teaches nothing, but her own rules, and everything has to be her way 100% of the time.

04/19/2011
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a very mean person. I loved English before I took her class. She never helps you. We spent more time being graded on the format and line spacing of papers rather than the actual content. I would never recommend taking her as a professor.

04/06/2011
ENG323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took her Fantasy class online and there is No gray area with her. Shes right PERIOD, EVEN when you prover her wrong. The class was all about HER opinions, yours didn't matter and nether did professionals. If your a mindless drone you will do well in her class.

04/02/2011
ENG323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took the class online, She records her lectures and will tell you this book is &quot;answer&quot; and then does not tell you why. Then she will ask the question on an exam and want to know why. She give grades but does not give corrections so you never know what you did wrong. Very bad prof, tests are really hard do not take her if you can avoid it.

03/16/2011

Worst Professor EVER. She never shows up to class. Shes always sick so she never gets any work done. Beyond that even, shes very rude. Not at all a good prof choice if you can call her a prof. TAKE A DIFFERNT CLASS.

03/16/2011
good
ENG201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Professor Snow is a nice lady once you get to know her. Get past the gruffness and she really cares about her students doing well. The first paper did not have much clarification, but the remaining papers she was always open to questions. A little bit of a hard grader, but try your best and you should do okay.

03/15/2011
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Snow may seem a little harsh or mean at first, but she is a FANTASTIC teacher. Seriously, if you have any questions or need help, JUST ASK. Learned a TON of useful information in this class. Don't be intimidated by her style- she is effective! I would take her for ENG 201 if she taught it!