in University of Louisiana at Lafayette that teach Health Science Edit
Yohan Addendorff
Professor in the Health Science department
at University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Lafayette, LA
are you Yohan Addendorff?

09/26/2011
good
HLTH410 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Some are born to teach and they should let them. Some teach, he inspires. Looked forward to his night class as well. I took 3 classes with him.

05/27/2011
good
HLTHoo1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Incredible educator. Teaches life skills, not just theory

12/17/2009
good
hlth320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

His tests are tricky but aren't horrible. I had a C on the first one and a B on the second and still managed a A after extra credit and other assignments. Final was optional if you liked your grade. Interesting teacher and fun class.

08/28/2009
good
HLTH300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Interesting, informative, challenging. an Outside the box approach. Reminds me of my dad.

08/21/2009
good
HLTH320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr Adendorff is one of the best educators I have ever encountered. Compassionate, yet firm and very approacheable

03/04/2009
good
HLTH334 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easiest class I've ever taken - we watched Steven Seagal's "On Deadly Ground" for 3 class sessions. Awesome.

07/31/2008
good
Hlth100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher. Hard test. Do the homework!!!

05/06/2008
good
HLTH300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

One of the funniest professors I've ever had, though not everyone gets his humor. He's helpful and tells you straight up what he expects. He seems like he wants you to enjoy yourself in his class. I recommend him.

03/11/2008
good
HLTH320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The most interesting professor ever. I actually look forward to attending his classes.

11/28/2007
good
HLTH300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely one of the best professors I have ever had! You will learn many valuable life lessons.