Nathaniel Wright at Bryn Mawr College

Nathaniel Wright

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

8/23/07

SOC160

Pros: Fun classes, very interesting and informative, manageable work load. One of my favorite professors on campus. Cons: I agree with the review complaining about the fangirls. The hype is there for a reason, but it gets to be a bit much at times. Wright just seems bemused by it all.

4/2/07

Soc221

Good professor, good man, excellent classes, very clear. Unfortunately, his fan-girl base is very frustrating in class, and sometimes one can not heard the academia through the "omg! nate, i looooooveee you <3"

11/16/06

SOC160

Nathan Wright is GOD. He is the best prof ever. Even if you don't give a damn about sociology, you will after his class. If he wasn't married already, I'd propose to the man on the spot just for his mind.

10/25/06

sociology

Professor Wright is amazing!

10/25/06

SOCSECT

I LOVE PROFESSOR NATHAN WRIGHT!! HE IS SO BORING YET SEXY IN ORANGE!!!!!!!!! By the way, my friend and I are his two biggest fans!!!!!!!! We're so crazy about him that we wrote an essay for him!!!!!!!!

3/30/06

Soc 160, 265

Amazing. Got me interested in the sociology major.

2/27/06

SOC

i LOVE doc wright. he's AMAZING. EVERYONE should take a class of his. he assigns alot of reading, but i'm never bored in class. i'd marry the guy if he wasn't married already!

2/15/06

SOC

knows his stuff... and no one can pull off a rock concert tee and wrinkled blazer like nate

11/9/05

Sociology

Oh my god, I love this class.

11/4/05

SOC 160

Nate is awesome, he's a great teacher, he's funny, and I've learned SO MUCH this semester. I wasn't even interested in the class (I enrolled to fill a hole in my schedule) but now I want to minor in sociology. The work isn't too hard either. Yay for Nate being here and not Northwestern!

More Sociology professors at Bryn Mawr College

It looks like this department doesn't have many professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!