in Bryn Mawr College that teach Sociology Edit
Nathaniel Wright
Professor in the Sociology department
at Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA
are you Nathaniel Wright?

12/15/2014
good
Soc 262 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Respected by students" "Would take again"

He's so adored because he's brilliant, clear, and a genuinely wonderful person. If you're going to take this class, put the work in as I think he was disappointed with the lack of intellectual rigor from my class. It would have been great if everyone pulled their intellectual weight.

08/23/2007
good
SOC160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Pros: Fun classes, very interesting and informative, manageable work load. One of my favorite professors on campus. Cons: I agree with the review complaining about the fangirls. The hype is there for a reason, but it gets to be a bit much at times. Wright just seems bemused by it all.

04/02/2007
good
Soc221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Good professor, good man, excellent classes, very clear. Unfortunately, his fan-girl base is very frustrating in class, and sometimes one can not heard the academia through the "omg! nate, i looooooveee you <3"

11/16/2006
good
SOC160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Nathan Wright is GOD. He is the best prof ever. Even if you don't give a damn about sociology, you will after his class. If he wasn't married already, I'd propose to the man on the spot just for his mind.

10/25/2006
good
sociology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Wright is amazing!

10/25/2006
good
SOCSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE PROFESSOR NATHAN WRIGHT!! HE IS SO BORING YET SEXY IN ORANGE!!!!!!!!! By the way, my friend and I are his two biggest fans!!!!!!!! We're so crazy about him that we wrote an essay for him!!!!!!!!

03/30/2006
good
Soc 160, 265 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing. Got me interested in the sociology major.

02/27/2006
good
SOC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i LOVE doc wright. he's AMAZING. EVERYONE should take a class of his. he assigns alot of reading, but i'm never bored in class. i'd marry the guy if he wasn't married already!

02/15/2006
good

knows his stuff... and no one can pull off a rock concert tee and wrinkled blazer like nate

11/09/2005
good
Sociology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Oh my god, I love this class.

11/04/2005
good
SOC 160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Nate is awesome, he's a great teacher, he's funny, and I've learned SO MUCH this semester. I wasn't even interested in the class (I enrolled to fill a hole in my schedule) but now I want to minor in sociology. The work isn't too hard either. Yay for Nate being here and not Northwestern!