in Richard Stockton College that teach Education Edit
at Richard Stockton College, Galloway, NJ
are you Jeri-Lynn Gatto?

01/30/2008
good
Educ4200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Jerri-Lynn was a very hard teacher, but I learned the most in her class. She expects alot from all of her students. The thing I did not like is that she was a little to blunt with some students. She will tell you if you are not going to be a good teacher!

05/07/2007
good
EDUC4200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Smart, professional,well-organized and clear. Some people said she was tough, but I am quite pleased I had her because I learned alot. Definitely got my 4 credits worth of education with Jeri-lynn.

09/09/2006
good
educ1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She taught my P&T class in Spring of 06. It was a lot of work, but in retrospect, it was all worthwhile. I am happy that I had her as my prof. We all worked hard, but I'm pretty sure we all did well. Thanks! JA

07/12/2006
P & T Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher changes expectations after projects have already been handed in.