in Pierce College (all) that teach Languages Edit
Victoria Mayorga
Professor in the Languages department
at Pierce College (all), Lakewood, WA
are you Victoria Mayorga?

02/24/2014
good
Spanish 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very nice and very helpful. Her class is fun. I learned so much in her class and would recommend her class.

11/28/2013
good
SPAN 123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

My overall favorite teacher at Pierce . I took SPAN&121 SPAN&122 SPAN&123 with her. It is not mandatory to come but her classes are fun and you learn alot. Make sure you have your VHL code before class. The online homework is easy I realized you don't even have to do the work just submit it and it will say completed. Her tests are so easy! 4.0!

11/19/2013
good
SPAN122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! She really wants you to learn. She is very clear and if you have any confusion she is more than willing to help you. There is online homework and she doesn't remind you of homework because every due date is on the syllabus. The thing I liked most about her was she will continuously ask if there is any problem or confusion, helpful!!!

11/06/2013
good
SPAN 122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is so positive and understanding, she is there to make you successful. I HIGHLY recommend taking this class

08/13/2013
good
SPAN122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you took Spanish in high school, then this class is EASY EASY EASY! If you haven't I still recommend her class. It's fun and enjoyable. I like the way she taught, and she is extremely helpful if you don't understand. However, if you're not religious or religion bothers you, don't bring it up. She's a bit vocal about her beliefs.

06/08/2013
good
SPAN 122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easy & Spanish Teacher! She is helpful & cares about her students. Make sure you follow the syllabus because she does NOT remind you about due dates. It's very easy class. I learned alot more than I did in highschool Spanish. It is not required to come to class but I would recommend doing so because many questions on the test are from in class.

05/07/2013
good
Span 123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Profesora Mayorga is the best Spanish teacher you will have. She is always kind and loves to teach. She doesnt grade very hard and most of the hw is online. Be aware of her syllabus. If you dont look at it everyday you can miss turning in important assigments. She doesnt give extra credit or unfair advantages. I highly recommend taking her class.

03/16/2013
good
SPAN121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Spanish teacher ever! She is very caring, and really clear. Totally recommend. I have learned spanish faster in the last 3 months then in 3 years of High School :)

02/23/2013
good
SPAN122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely loved her! She really cares about her students. I learned very quickly in this class, but be prepared to participate. She grades pretty easy, if you know your stuff.

11/16/2012
good
SPAN123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Victoria is one of the best professors and people that I've ever met. She is energetic, carng, and extremely helpful. I am so happy that I took Spanish under her guidance, she is such a good-hearted and wonderful human being!