in Del Mar College that teach Psychology Edit
at Del Mar College, Corpus Christi, TX
are you Bruce Boswell?

11/04/2013
good
PSYC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is a very informative professor. His techniques for teaching are fantastic. He keeps things interesting. I am certainly happy that I took his class!

06/04/2013
good
PSYC 2314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I really loved him as a teacher. He is super funny and makes coming to class enjoyable. He really makes the material interesting because he relates it to real life and throws in a joke which makes it stick :)If I could take him for every class, I would. More teachers need to be like him. Definitely recommend Bruce Boswell and any classes he teaches

07/02/2012
good
Psych2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! Very clear about what needs to be learned. Takes information learned and applies it to real-life situations to get students to think.

11/28/2011
good
Pysch2314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he was very fun and is easy going

08/05/2011
good
PSYC2314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really loved Mr. Boswell, very very funny. I never missed a class because you never knew what funny stuff he was going to do. Teaches you exactly what you need to know for exams and final. Awesome! There is no other instructor like him. :)

06/29/2011
good
pshy1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's an awesome instructor, very fun. I looked forward to attending his class. Instructed very well to where it was easily understood. He has a fun personality, which makes class more interesting.

12/14/2010
good
PSYCDELV Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teachers I've ever had. I voted him teacher of the year, and will continue to. He really cares about his students and also has all the patience in the world! He is just utterly amazing.

12/14/2009
good
PSYCH2314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took this professor, and he was AWESOME. If you go to every class, and pay attention to the lecture you will make a good grade. I never studied for the tests, just participated in the lecture and I got an A. He really cares. GREAT PROFFESOR!!! There's no reason not to pass his class.

12/11/2009
good
Psyc2314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful teacher! His way of teaching will help you remember all of the material without hardly trying! He is what all college profs should inspire to be, especially with his open discussion and willingness to go outside the box. BEST TEACHER EVER.

12/10/2009
good
psych2314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This professor is simply amazing and an exceptional teacher and person. He genuinely cares about all his students and takes a personal interest in bringing out the best in us. He uses strategies to make sure every student learns while having fun. I wish he taught more classes here. Attendance is not required but you won't want to miss a class.