in Drexel University that teach English Edit
are you Robert Watts?
C-

10/12/2014
good
101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Get ready to read" "Gives good feedback"

Currently taking his 101 class. We have three books we're reading, with one or two assignments per week. I really enjoy his lectures, because he talks to you like a friend rather than an uptight teacher, but still gets his message across effectively. It's really easy to get a good grade as long as you complete the work.

03/09/2014
good
ENGL101 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

Super cool professor if you are consistent with your work. He is easy with deadlines and you will enjoy your class every second. Really easy to talk to if you are having problems and he also lets you make up for a better grade if he thinks that you have the potential.

12/14/2013
English 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Neutral review. Didn't like him didn't not like him. Would I have been happier with another professor? Yes.

12/10/2013
good
ENGL 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had Watt's humor themed class and it was great! Best English professor I've had at Drexel. He chooses great books to use and assignments are very straightforward and easy. Submit the work and show up to class and it's an easy A.

10/30/2013
good
English 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Watts is the absolute best teacher I had all freshman year. Had the humor themed engl 103 and he kept the class intersting. I looked forward to going to his class and was actually bummed it we met only once a week. Easy tasks and very lax teacher. Just show up to class on time, do the work, and you'll get an A.

03/17/2013
good
COM 230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Watts is the best teacher I have had the pleasure of learning from. I am a sophomore and took his 8am Public Speaking class, and some of the best discussions were had in that class. He kept us engaged, and eliminated the student/teacher authority. He made you want to participate. You will learn much about yourself through his insight and wisdom.

07/11/2012
good
ENGL103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of my favorite professors at Drexel. Some people may not like his class because it's not the typical english class you would expect. We learned about different kinds of english writing, such as comedy, screenwriting, and graphic novels. I definitely learned a lot in this class because he made it interesting. Definitely recommend him!

11/15/2011
EngABC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had him for a couple days when first starting and didn't like his teaching method and how he piled on assignments all due on one day. I thought he was unorthodox in a bad way but that's just my opinion

12/06/2010
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The Man

08/23/2010
good
ENL102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Watts is a real cool teacher. He lets students write about how they feel in their papers. Unlike other teachers that make you write about a specific topic she lets you go outside the boundaries to talk bout what you want. He is always there to give extra help and if you go you are guaranteed at least a B+. Just make sure you have a printer!

07/29/2010
good
Eng103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Watts allowed creativity in a class that could have been very boring. His lectures involved a lot of class participation, and as a result a great learning experience. Best instruction, feedback, and patience I have ever experienced in an English class. Overall, a great and enjoyable classroom!

07/24/2010
good
ENG103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher for the humanities. Definitely cares about the student and will help you if you need it which is sometimes hard to find at Drexel

07/22/2010
ENG103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I never enjoyed the necessity for large vocabulary words and long sentence structures that was drilled into my head for years. Having Professor Watts for my English classes throughout my first year of college have been helpful to break the habit. I have developed a new and creative writing style that I now appreciate, thanks to his mentoring aid.

07/17/2010
good
ENGL102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Even though at times I was overwhelmed with the workload, I really enjoyed Watts' class. He really challenges his students to fully grasp interesting and difficult topics, and listens to your opinions as well. He truly cares in his student's education, and it shows. My favorite English teacher by far. The workload is worth the professor.

07/15/2010
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Watts was the greatest teacher I have ever had. I took his class for Eng 101 and liked it so much that I took Eng 102 and 103 with him too. He really cares about his students and challenges you to do your best. My writing improved so much from taking his classes. He made class fun and interesting. I definitely recommend Prof Watts.

07/14/2010
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This class was challenging, especially with the work load. If you are prepared to do the work, whether or not you like English, I would definitely recommend Professor Watts. The readings he gave us were actually really interesting. By ENG 103 he loosens up the work load. I hated English class, but with Professor Watts it really improved my writing.

06/24/2010
good
Eng103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Watts is an awesome instructor. He is completely understandable and really wants to be there for his students. I enjoyed him very much, and his good relationship with me allowed me to be motivated to perform well in his class. If I had a choice, I would prefer him to be my English instructor forever. Thanks Prof Watts. - Anthony Tran

06/22/2010
good
Eng103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Watts is a great teacher. I would strongly recommend him to any freshman picking English classes. If you reach out to him he will do anything possible to help you. What you put into the class is what you get out of it. If you work hard you will be rewarded. I learned a lot and improved as a writer greatly. He was so great I took him twice

06/10/2010
ENG103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Defintely grades based on his own skewed perceptions of the world. Kidding aside; if you want to get an A, you have to write bad papers. Boring, zero subtlety, middle-school level papers. It's great for some, frustrating for many. Avoid him if possible; only funny if you really enjoyed your pre-teen years.

04/21/2010
good
HUM107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If it weren't for Robert Watts, I wouldn't have pursued my dream of owning my own business. His class helped me connect with who I was, through writing and much of the reading. A lot can happen in ten years. It's good to see he's still getting through to some people.