Robert Watts at Drexel University

Number of ratings 31 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

3/9/14

ENGL101 102

Grade ReceivedA-

Super cool professor if you are consistent with your work. He is easy with deadlines and you will enjoy your class every second. Really easy to talk to if you are having problems and he also lets you make up for a better grade if he thinks that you have the potential.

12/14/13

English 101

Neutral review. Didn't like him didn't not like him. Would I have been happier with another professor? Yes.

12/10/13

ENGL 103

I had Watt's humor themed class and it was great! Best English professor I've had at Drexel. He chooses great books to use and assignments are very straightforward and easy. Submit the work and show up to class and it's an easy A.

10/30/13

English 103

Watts is the absolute best teacher I had all freshman year. Had the humor themed engl 103 and he kept the class intersting. I looked forward to going to his class and was actually bummed it we met only once a week. Easy tasks and very lax teacher. Just show up to class on time, do the work, and you'll get an A.

3/17/13

COM 230

Watts is the best teacher I have had the pleasure of learning from. I am a sophomore and took his 8am Public Speaking class, and some of the best discussions were had in that class. He kept us engaged, and eliminated the student/teacher authority. He made you want to participate. You will learn much about yourself through his insight and wisdom.

7/11/12

ENGL103

One of my favorite professors at Drexel. Some people may not like his class because it's not the typical english class you would expect. We learned about different kinds of english writing, such as comedy, screenwriting, and graphic novels. I definitely learned a lot in this class because he made it interesting. Definitely recommend him!

11/15/11

EngABC

I had him for a couple days when first starting and didn't like his teaching method and how he piled on assignments all due on one day. I thought he was unorthodox in a bad way but that's just my opinion

12/6/10

Eng101

8/23/10

ENL102

Prof. Watts is a real cool teacher. He lets students write about how they feel in their papers. Unlike other teachers that make you write about a specific topic she lets you go outside the boundaries to talk bout what you want. He is always there to give extra help and if you go you are guaranteed at least a B+. Just make sure you have a printer!

7/29/10

Eng103

Professor Watts allowed creativity in a class that could have been very boring. His lectures involved a lot of class participation, and as a result a great learning experience. Best instruction, feedback, and patience I have ever experienced in an English class. Overall, a great and enjoyable classroom!

7/24/10

ENG103

Good teacher for the humanities. Definitely cares about the student and will help you if you need it which is sometimes hard to find at Drexel

7/22/10

ENG103

I never enjoyed the necessity for large vocabulary words and long sentence structures that was drilled into my head for years. Having Professor Watts for my English classes throughout my first year of college have been helpful to break the habit. I have developed a new and creative writing style that I now appreciate, thanks to his mentoring aid.

7/17/10

ENGL102

Even though at times I was overwhelmed with the workload, I really enjoyed Watts' class. He really challenges his students to fully grasp interesting and difficult topics, and listens to your opinions as well. He truly cares in his student's education, and it shows. My favorite English teacher by far. The workload is worth the professor.

7/15/10

ENG101

Prof. Watts was the greatest teacher I have ever had. I took his class for Eng 101 and liked it so much that I took Eng 102 and 103 with him too. He really cares about his students and challenges you to do your best. My writing improved so much from taking his classes. He made class fun and interesting. I definitely recommend Prof Watts.

7/14/10

ENG101

This class was challenging, especially with the work load. If you are prepared to do the work, whether or not you like English, I would definitely recommend Professor Watts. The readings he gave us were actually really interesting. By ENG 103 he loosens up the work load. I hated English class, but with Professor Watts it really improved my writing.

6/24/10

Eng103

Professor Watts is an awesome instructor. He is completely understandable and really wants to be there for his students. I enjoyed him very much, and his good relationship with me allowed me to be motivated to perform well in his class. If I had a choice, I would prefer him to be my English instructor forever. Thanks Prof Watts. - Anthony Tran

6/22/10

Eng103

Professor Watts is a great teacher. I would strongly recommend him to any freshman picking English classes. If you reach out to him he will do anything possible to help you. What you put into the class is what you get out of it. If you work hard you will be rewarded. I learned a lot and improved as a writer greatly. He was so great I took him twice

6/10/10

ENG103

Defintely grades based on his own skewed perceptions of the world. Kidding aside; if you want to get an A, you have to write bad papers. Boring, zero subtlety, middle-school level papers. It's great for some, frustrating for many. Avoid him if possible; only funny if you really enjoyed your pre-teen years.

4/21/10

HUM107

If it weren't for Robert Watts, I wouldn't have pursued my dream of owning my own business. His class helped me connect with who I was, through writing and much of the reading. A lot can happen in ten years. It's good to see he's still getting through to some people.

1/13/10

ENG102

It amazes me whoever gave him a good review. This guy knows less english than my 5 year old dog. He spends basically the whole class critcizing your paper because you didn't write it like a 5th grader. His jokes are not funny and his ENG classes are always last to be filled. That tells you a lot about what the students think of him.

More English professors at Drexel University