in California State University Bakersfield (CSUB) that teach Education Edit

11/28/2012
good
EDCS500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Carlson was my very favorite professor in the educational counseling program at CSUB. I believe I took 6 or 7 classes from him altogether, including my master's exam course. I found him funny, friendly, helpful, and entertaining as a professor. I am always surprised to hear people didn't enjoy or get much out of one of his classes!

02/19/2009
EDUC1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

As for as teachers go he is a waste of time. He only talks about his kids and grandkids and most of it is unrelated to anything in class. His tests are all from the test bank from the book publisher. He puts no effort into teacher whatsoever. When he talks about the book he just opens it and randomly reads a sentence or two. What a waste!

08/18/2007
EDCSmany Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He didn't like me, I knew it, he knew it. I still worked extremely hard and did more than most students just to prove the fact that he was so biased. Others rarely showed up for class and got an "A". You will increase your knowledge by reading the book yourself. If you are a student affairs student, forget about learning anything useful.

03/04/2007
EDCS532 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is very bias when he grades essay tests. Three similar essay answers from different students will get different grades/scores. If he likes you, you will get an A regardless of the quality of your work.

10/01/2005
good
EDUC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This professor is worth taking. I recommend this professor to anyone.