Nils Carlson at California State University Bakersfield (CSUB)

Nils Carlson

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/28/12

EDCS500

Dr. Carlson was my very favorite professor in the educational counseling program at CSUB. I believe I took 6 or 7 classes from him altogether, including my master's exam course. I found him funny, friendly, helpful, and entertaining as a professor. I am always surprised to hear people didn't enjoy or get much out of one of his classes!

2/19/09

EDUC1

As for as teachers go he is a waste of time. He only talks about his kids and grandkids and most of it is unrelated to anything in class. His tests are all from the test bank from the book publisher. He puts no effort into teacher whatsoever. When he talks about the book he just opens it and randomly reads a sentence or two. What a waste!

8/18/07

EDCSmany

He didn't like me, I knew it, he knew it. I still worked extremely hard and did more than most students just to prove the fact that he was so biased. Others rarely showed up for class and got an "A". You will increase your knowledge by reading the book yourself. If you are a student affairs student, forget about learning anything useful.

3/4/07

EDCS532

He is very bias when he grades essay tests. Three similar essay answers from different students will get different grades/scores. If he likes you, you will get an A regardless of the quality of your work.

10/1/05

EDUC

This professor is worth taking. I recommend this professor to anyone.

More Education professors at California State University Bakersfield (CSUB)