in University of Florida that teach English Edit
are you Maisha Wester?
1.5

08/25/2006
good
AmL3270 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Once I understood what it was that she wanted, I did better on her essays. Discussions were great. However, in a two period class, we should have gotten a break. She was very knowledgeable and and always got back to me on emails in a timely manner. I received a B+ in the class.

01/10/2006
AML4242 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Seriously the WORST "teacher" I've ever taken. I don't care if she was teaching a class I had to take for graduation, I would wait until someone else was teaching it. DON'T TAKE THIS TEACHER FOR ANYTHING--YOU WILL BE SORRY!

12/30/2005
AML 4242 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Her pop quizzes asked obscure questions, and I gained very little from the papers I wrote for the class. She is a harsh grader, but my final grade was at least a grade higher than the average of my grades for the class. Her lectures are interesting, but they can be very tedious. Seems like a nice person, but I wouldn't take another class with her

12/14/2005
AML 4242 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!!!!! She never got back to my email, which made it difficult to write the final paper. Grades harshly!!!!

10/31/2005

BEWARE: GRAD STUDENT! She gave many students failing grades on the 1st essay (15% of overall grade), disregarding the time & effort that was put into the essays. I would give her choices for text a "B", her explanation of assignments a "C," but her grading gets a "D-."

10/03/2005
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

Her class is extremely difficult...she only gives A's, C's, or F's...and she hardly ever gives A's. If ur looking for a C average, its not bad, but dont plan on anything higher