Maisha Wester at University of Florida

Maisha Wester

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

8/25/06

AmL3270

Once I understood what it was that she wanted, I did better on her essays. Discussions were great. However, in a two period class, we should have gotten a break. She was very knowledgeable and and always got back to me on emails in a timely manner. I received a B+ in the class.

1/10/06

AML4242

Seriously the WORST "teacher" I've ever taken. I don't care if she was teaching a class I had to take for graduation, I would wait until someone else was teaching it. DON'T TAKE THIS TEACHER FOR ANYTHING--YOU WILL BE SORRY!

12/30/05

AML 4242

Her pop quizzes asked obscure questions, and I gained very little from the papers I wrote for the class. She is a harsh grader, but my final grade was at least a grade higher than the average of my grades for the class. Her lectures are interesting, but they can be very tedious. Seems like a nice person, but I wouldn't take another class with her

12/14/05

AML 4242

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!!!!! She never got back to my email, which made it difficult to write the final paper. Grades harshly!!!!

10/31/05

AML4242

BEWARE: GRAD STUDENT! She gave many students failing grades on the 1st essay (15% of overall grade), disregarding the time & effort that was put into the essays. I would give her choices for text a "B", her explanation of assignments a "C," but her grading gets a "D-."

10/3/05

ENC 1101

Her class is extremely difficult...she only gives A's, C's, or F's...and she hardly ever gives A's. If ur looking for a C average, its not bad, but dont plan on anything higher

More English professors at University of Florida