in Pepperdine University that teach Theater Edit
at Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA
are you Michael Gend?

06/18/2009
good
THEA240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I don't now what these others are complaining about, Michael was one of my favorite teachers in my time in Pepperdine's theater dept!

05/28/2006
stagecraft Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is painfully awkward. His idea of lecturing is telling stories about his life that don't make any sense for 2 hours. It was very frustrating, I didn't learn anything. An easy A.

04/19/2006
good
THEA 240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mike is a great guy and young so he's easy to relate to. I've got nothing against him but Stagecraft, I must say, was pretty pointless. Don't take it unless you have to (so all theatre majors...) Good thing is that its really easy and you don't have to show up to class. I think I went like 5 times and still got an A....

01/16/2006
good
thea 240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A