in University of New Haven that teach Criminal Justice Edit
at University of New Haven, West Haven, CT
are you Tim Palmbach?

11/25/2012
good
For614 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Tim is a great person and great teacher. He has life experience in forensics which is the subject he teaches. His class is not just lectures. There are labs and the final is a mock crime scene that your team processes. You can talk to Tim if there is a problem and he will do what he can to help you. I wish all my teachers where like him

12/15/2011
good
FOR616 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Helpful professor. Down to earth and experienced. Good sense of humor too. Does not beat around the bush and tells you like it is. Very experienced in the field. Brings in real world examples to help drive home concepts. Not easy but also not overly hard.

03/12/2011
good
FOR456 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Palmbach really knows his feild. He is an expert of investigation and life experience. He got me prepared to go into the field and move dead people with ease. On top of it, he is super sexy so even when talking about people loosing their limbs, he still makes you feel homey inside.

12/02/2010
good
FOR451H Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He really gets you thinking. He was a billion times better than anything Wormser had to say. He worked on a couple cases we discussed in class. The letters, presentation, and papers were not as bad as you might think. The class still takes plenty of hard work/time. I want to take him for a non-honors course.

10/27/2010
good
FOR451 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I have him for my honors class this semester and he is a great teacher! I am an art major so I barely know a thing about criminal justice, but he makes this class and the CJ field very interesting. He is very smart and knowledgeable. Not a hard grader. I definitely recommend his classes!

12/14/2009
good
FOR451 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

took an honors class with him this semester..absolutely amazing guy, very good at explaining things and giving an in-depth look in cases, especially since he was working on so many of them himself...definitely take him for any class you can get!

01/02/2009
good
FOR616 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I've ever had. Lectures are always entertaining and he's very funny. He's a very fair grader and is there to help when you need it. Can't wait to take him again!

12/12/2008
good
FOR01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took him for Forensic Seminar. Was awesome professor; funny and interesting and gave awesome discussions and lectures. If you can take any course with him, definitely do it!

10/13/2008
good
FOR653 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher. I took him for graduate courses and he's by far one i've the best. I've def. learn alot from him, if he's available, take him!!

01/11/2008
good
CJ215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took a class with Professor Palmbach in the Fall of 2000. I really enjoyed learning about Forensic Science. He is a well educated Professor and I learned a lot in his class. I recommend taking his class. You will learn a lot.