in Florida State College at Jacksonville that teach Art Edit
A+

09/18/2014
good
1301 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Tests? Not many" "Respected by students" "Participation matters"

I knew I had to take this so I signed up at my most convenient time so I could concentrate. I was at a littl intimidated by him, but when I realized how serious he is and by the way he is able to spark my creativity, I new this would be a good class. If you work hard you'll get an A.

12/09/2013
good
ART1301C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

One of the best and most dedicated art teachers I know. He's really laid back not hard to get along with so long as you don't give him a reason not to like you. I've learned more from him than any other art course. Really teaches and gets students involved by getting involved himself. I can't wait to take another class of his!

08/21/2012
good
ART2400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome Teacher! Need I say more? His assignments are easy and fun. He allows you to do your own thing.

06/12/2012
good
ART1201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

When I first signed up for Prof. Miko's class, I thought this was going to be my 'easy' class. And I was not mislead! He is really hands on and has different projects that you have to do at a timely fashion, but he is there if you have questions or want his opinion. I would take him again if I could!

05/24/2012
good
Arh1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof Miko is awesome!I learned a lot & enjoyed his class. Easy on the eyes is an understatement!!

04/25/2012
good
arh1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Coolest Art Professor!

04/09/2012
ART2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have trouble saying anything bad about Patrick. He's a great prof, but he definitely has high expectations for all of his student. Work hard and show up to class and you'll learn a lot and get a good grade.

12/19/2011
good
ART2400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor really cares about his students. Encourages you to work out the assignments. Wants you to think outside the box. He is passionate about his work and yours. Truly gets excited when his students understand and appreciate. Great professor.

11/05/2011
good
ARH1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

VERY easy, laid-back professor. He tries to make things fun by doing them rather than teaching them, which is nice. Overall, great professor if you don't want to work too hard & still get an A.

06/23/2011
good
ART1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Lazy students are disrespectful and should not pretend to be art majors. I thought it was great to "figure it out on your own". This made me think and allowed the freedom to explore. It's not like he didn't help when I asked!

06/22/2011

I found him to be a little pretentious, but I suppose that's to be expected with an art teacher. Kind of vague with assignments, and definitely wants you to "figure it out on your own". Suggest for serious art students, not as an elective.

10/22/2009
good
art1201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He leaves it to you to figure out his assignments. If you are self-motivated take him....if not you will be lost if you can not think for yourself. I am learning a ton about life and art!

04/12/2007
good
art1201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

he's cool but hard to tell if he is serious about attendance. makes you work outside of class but expects you to be in class working on assignments. needs some better technology in his class room so you can actually seen his presentations.

05/08/2006
good
ART Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Experienced and sophisticated. Cares not only about the assignement, but about your direction in art making and possible career.

10/07/2005
good
printmaking Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

printmaking rocks!