in Florida State College at Jacksonville that teach Art Edit
A+

12/09/2013
good
ART1301C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

One of the best and most dedicated art teachers I know. He's really laid back not hard to get along with so long as you don't give him a reason not to like you. I've learned more from him than any other art course. Really teaches and gets students involved by getting involved himself. I can't wait to take another class of his!

08/21/2012
good
ART2400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome Teacher! Need I say more? His assignments are easy and fun. He allows you to do your own thing.

06/12/2012
good
ART1201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

When I first signed up for Prof. Miko's class, I thought this was going to be my 'easy' class. And I was not mislead! He is really hands on and has different projects that you have to do at a timely fashion, but he is there if you have questions or want his opinion. I would take him again if I could!

05/24/2012
good
Arh1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof Miko is awesome!I learned a lot & enjoyed his class. Easy on the eyes is an understatement!!

04/25/2012
good
arh1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Coolest Art Professor!